RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on January 24, 2021, 10:24:15 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 24, 2021, 09:41:35 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 24, 2021, 09:26:58 PM
This episode was the best one they've had this season. The season looks to be getting better.

I think we were missing group events.
You're right. It's about damn time. Normally that have group event on episode 1. They've lacked that since season 10.

I was too excited when I saw Shamea with a confessional
!!!!!

I was pleasantly surprised. I heard her voiceover and then the camera shifted right to her confessional. Is that the new "friend of" background? I noticed it for Latoya & Marlo's. :ohwow:

Speaking of Latoya, she done filmed 2 looks so far and we have yet to see either one pop up on the screen. :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Yeah, Sheree will be back. They do need to throw an OG back in the mix. This is the first season without an OG (friend or peach holder).

Cowgirl

Are these bitches stupid? She told everyone she was bringing Brooklyn when they were at Drew's :uhh:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 25, 2021, 07:51:25 AM
Are these bitches stupid? She told everyone she was bringing Brooklyn when they were at Drew's :uhh:
!!!!!!

Not fair! Double standards! Ashley & Wendy!

I don't know why these bitches act like they have to get permission to bring their children along with them. I honestly don't think Kandi wouldn't have wanted to bring Ace & Blaze on a girlfriends getaway. The same goes for Drew. Porshit is just looking for a damn reason to pick with Kenya. She's so full of it.

Plastic.

HUGO

January 25, 2021, 10:26:35 AM #4087 Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 10:36:22 AM by Glock’s HUSBAND
Ralph is fuckin foine

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Plastic.

ophmani