RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Quote from: ssw4919 on February 02, 2021, 03:02:04 PM
And why were people saying LaToya is Kenya's puppet?   She is just a mean girl who thought she spotted easy prey.  :dead:

Thus far, Kenya wasn't doing anything to Drew and isn't beefing with her.  She even told her to apologize to Drew.  I'm assuming they start beefing soon because Kenya is shading her in confessionals.

And Kenya is cool with Falynn, so LaToya definitely started with her on her own.

but keep in mind that what airs, and what conversations they have with each other during the hours spent together can be different. Kenya was shading Drew and her career in the very first episode's confessionals, who know what she says to Latoya while they're scissoring

ssw4919

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 02, 2021, 04:40:48 PM
And why were people saying LaToya is Kenya's puppet?   She is just a mean girl who thought she spotted easy prey.  :dead:

Thus far, Kenya wasn't doing anything to Drew and isn't beefing with her.  She even told her to apologize to Drew.  I'm assuming they start beefing soon because Kenya is shading her in confessionals.

And Kenya is cool with Falynn, so LaToya definitely started with her on her own.

but keep in mind that what airs, and what conversations they have with each other during the hours spent together can be different. Kenya was shading Drew and her career in the very first episode's confessionals, who know what she says to Latoya while they're scissoring

True, but they haven't beefed at all yet.  Kenya gave her a good room.  I think that's why Marlo was so pissed.  Like, how the newbies getting better rooms than I am?   :plzstop: 

Drew threw digs at her with Cynthia, and about her track suit.   :plzstop:  Even then, Kenya just laughed it off.

The MESS must start between them once the stripper fiasco happens. 

I just hope they aren't arguing over wigs at the end of the season, because I'm pretty sure Kandi hinted they were.   :udontlookok:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 02, 2021, 04:40:48 PM

Kenya shades Drew in confessionals so something must've happened prior for her to do so.

STUNNA GOD

https://twitter.com/kenyamoore/status/1356056791075975171?s=21

"I mean... I cooked them a meal"

Not "a meal". Luv, weren't y'all there like 3 or 4 days? Drew said all they had to eat that first day before dinner was some hummus.

SSDDDDSDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDSSSSS

S
SA
S
A
S
SS

S
S
S
D

S

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ssw4919

Who said Lunchables?  :plzstop:

But seriously, I ain't finna starve.  :overit:  Order some food.  They made pancakes on Potomac. 

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on February 02, 2021, 07:47:56 PM
https://twitter.com/kenyamoore/status/1340842777945452547?s=21
Stew is so weird. Like how do you announce that you're blocking Kenya on social media to then keep mentioning her?

She's obsessed with Kenya. But it's not surprising, Queen stays trending on a weekly basis.  :jackiessales:

Cowgirl

Everyone orders their own meals for breakfast/lunch if they get hungry if they can't wait for what the chef is preparing or if the food in the refrigerator isn't what they have a taste for at that moment. :unsure:

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 03, 2021, 07:47:42 AM
Everyone orders their own meals for breakfast/lunch if they get hungry if they can't wait for what the chef is preparing or if the food in the refrigerator isn't what they have a taste for at that moment. :unsure:
!!!!

This sinking ship of a season. Not everyone in an uproar over meal accommodations and coochie bumping. The show is becoming RHOC if they're not already there, along with RHOBH.

Plastic.

I'm screaming @ nene coming for her lil sis

Porsha is so damn dumb  :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Quote from: plastic on February 03, 2021, 08:14:28 AM
I'm screaming @ nene coming for her lil sis

Porsha is so damn dumb  :plzstop:
ssssssss

Porshit the pawn. She's a fucking idiot, her dumb ass will never learn.