RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia. (+ 1 Hidden) and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

M-Rocka

ddddddddddddd

This rude, beautiful bitch is fucking slaying these confessionals this season. :ohwow:

M-Rocka

Kenya! Kenya! Kenya did this! Kenya did that!

sssssss

She keeps these women enraged. Porsha ain't worried about her daughter while munching on Tanya. Bitch gone. :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 09, 2021, 08:49:11 PM

sssssss

She keeps these women enraged. Porsha ain%u2019t worried about her daughter while munching on Tanya. Bitch gone. :plzstop:
Damn, they are so annoying.

:dead:

I really don%u2019t like any of these girls except for Kenya and Latoya maybe.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

Fkfkgkkgjgg not them digging Dwight up. Trying any and everything

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on February 09, 2021, 09:05:36 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 09, 2021, 08:49:11 PM

sssssss

She keeps these women enraged. Porsha ain%u2019t worried about her daughter while munching on Tanya. Bitch gone. :plzstop:
Damn, they are so annoying.

:dead:

I really don%u2019t like any of these girls except for Kenya and Latoya maybe.
Everytine I FaceTime my baby, she's crying because I'm not there!

Girl, nobody told you to leave your child home and attend this trip. Y'all could've easily packed a bag with pampers, bottles, and formula and brought your babies with you. And didn't Porsha bring PJ on the trip to Greece last year? And weren't these the same women tearing Kim Fields apart for being her children and nanny to Jamaica?

I hope this gets brought up at the reunion. These women don't think about their children when they busy getting drunk and having munchfests.

Scott.

I get Drew's point. They were just complaining about Kenya, now they all in her face like nothing happened. 

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on February 09, 2021, 09:41:23 PM
I get Drew's point. They were just complaining about Kenya, now they all in her face like nothing happened.
I get it now after watching that clip. You know how IG is with their non chronological ass posts. That was the first clip I saw on my feed and then saw the second clip of all of them pissed at Kenya.

JCJ 🪐

M-Rocka

ddfgfdgghgg

Tanya is so fucking lame.

She's in the background like Yes! Tell it! You're preaching! when she doesn't even have children.

JCJ 🪐

I doubt most of them would have even thought about bringing their kids (porsha definitely wasn't bringing PJ)