RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

These girls are really making a scene as if Kenya hasn't brought Brooklyn on every trip she's been on :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: JCJ on February 09, 2021, 10:08:08 PM
I doubt most of them would have even thought about bringing their kids (porsha definitely wasn't bringing PJ)

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: JCJ on February 09, 2021, 10:08:08 PM
I doubt most of them would have even thought about bringing their kids (porsha definitely wasn't bringing PJ)
!!!!!

Hasn't Riley complained that Kandi works too much and is rarely home?

oh! missing me!

The bby probably doesn't even know who you are hun.

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 09, 2021, 10:09:31 PM
These girls are really making a scene as if Kenya hasn't brought Brooklyn on every trip she's been on :dead:
!!!!!

Whew! I need some me time! Vacation from being a mommy!

If that's the case then they all should've brought their children with them.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on February 09, 2021, 09:41:23 PM
I get Drew's point. They were just complaining about Kenya, now they all in her face like nothing happened.
Drew is such a Taurus and I use.

I can't go up n down with people, depending on their mood for the day. If you had an attitude with me yesterday, then keep that same energy the whole trip. I'm not gonna jump up n play with you whenever you feel like being friendly. :dead: :uhh:

Cowgirl

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 09, 2021, 10:17:50 PM
n

If she was that "real" she would've gone home.
d

It's not that deep. I think the point she's making is valid. Y'all were just broke down in TEARS and ready for the lynching yesterday... now you're twirling n mess with her n acting like there's nothing wrong, now that she's present.

It's kinda WEIRD.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on February 09, 2021, 10:33:38 PM
n

d

It's not that deep. I think the point she's making is valid. Y'all were just broke down in TEARS and ready for the lynching yesterday... now you're twirling n mess with her n acting like there's nothing wrong, now that she's present.

It's kinda WEIRD.
It's very weird but you wanna know what's even weirder? Watching them from the corner and being pissed about it. Those girls are so fickle and stupid, any idiot can see that.

STUNNA GOD

SSHSHSHHSSHJSJDJSJHSJSJSSJSJSJSJSS

She has a foot injury.... her leg is literally in a cast. What were you expecting her to give?..

:diddraispoot:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on February 09, 2021, 10:41:43 PM
SSHSHSHHSSHJSJDJSJHSJSJSSJSJSJSJSS

She has a foot injury.... her leg is literally in a cast. What were you expecting her to give?..

So she had to sit and watch from 100 feet away?

Scott.

Quote from: JCJ on February 09, 2021, 09:58:24 PM
That's typical RHOA though. They're always fake like that

Well this is her first season, so of course she sees it differently.

Scott.

Quote from: Trey on February 09, 2021, 10:33:38 PM
n

d

It's kinda WEIRD.

Thank you. They live for a bunch of fake shit. If I was mad with you yesterday, I'm not gonna be in your face TODAY. My sister could've pissed me off on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, she's in my face like she didn't just piss me off. Bitch get out of my face. I ain't fucking with you til I want to.

M-Rocka

Not Kandi crying about not bringing Blaze, but brought in a whole ass stripper. I wouldn't have gone on a trip knowing that my baby is at home screaming for me to be there. :plzstop:

ssw4919

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 09, 2021, 08:49:11 PM

Kenya! Kenya! Kenya did this! Kenya did that!

sssssss

She keeps these women enraged. Porsha ain't worried about her daughter while munching on Tanya. Bitch gone. :plzstop:

Didn't Kandi invite strippers?  She wasn't finna invite her two lil kids to that.  Girl, stop.   :plzstop:

She left her kid all last season to the point of him crying and Todd calling her out. 

It honestly sounds like they feel guilty, just like Wendy did.  As if it impugns their mothering that they didn't think to bring their own children, whether production suggested it or not. 

They know Kenya bring Brooklyn to every trip, and they could if they wanted.