RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 10, 2021, 05:35:46 PM

Please give GODlynn a peach next season. Beautiful, classy, wealthy, entrepreneurial self.  :howfestive:
Ooooh get ha Falynn

:justabit:

Now why didn't she bring this attitude to the show?

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on February 10, 2021, 06:37:03 PM

Please give GODlynn a peach next season. Beautiful, classy, wealthy, entrepreneurial self.  :howfestive:
Ooooh get ha Falynn

:justabit:

Now why didn't she bring this attitude to the show?
!!!!!!

I'm sure she'll be giving Latoya a nice nasty read if she's inviting to the reunion. She's definitely becoming a fan favorite from the comments I've seen. I'm glad she's on her own and not up Porshit's ass like MANya, Stew, and SOOTmea.

M-Rocka

Aalumeci.

Quote from: ssw4919 on February 10, 2021, 05:45:22 PM

Yaassss!  Roll in the mud, girl!

I use tf outta her nnnnnnnn

Latoya is so late and anyone in here who likes her has questionable fkn taste and judgement

M-Rocka

Drew is so fucking stupid.

I think it was disgusting for Kenya to make those speculations! We're grown women!

There must be validity to it for Porsha to not deny it and Pennywise running for the Canadian border.

It was disgusting for Porsha to speculate that Kandi was a rapist.

We don't do that over here! girl, you just got here. Talking like you've been on the show as long as the other ladies. :plzstop:

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

ddssddffffdd

These women got over not having their babies around with the quickness. These children are a damn afterthought when they're ready to munch and dive.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Aalumeci.