RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: FRANCE on February 21, 2021, 10:59:37 PM
So yeah, Porsha and Tanya fucked. And I'm LIVING for Kenya actually trying to get to the bottom of the mess. Thank goodness for her. She really is an integral part of the show and she's making it interesting. And because she wants to talk about what went down, all of a sudden she's the bad guy? LMAO.

Ur just as corny as her :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Quote from: FRANCE on February 21, 2021, 10:59:37 PM
So yeah, Porsha and Tanya fucked. And I'm LIVING for Kenya actually trying to get to the bottom of the mess. Thank goodness for her. She really is an integral part of the show and she's making it interesting. And because she wants to talk about what went down, all of a sudden she's the bad guy? LMAO.

And u can see and hear the guilt in Porsha and especially Tanya's whole demeanour. 'I dont care about me cause I'm single, but Tanya has a whole fiance so I gotta defend her and have her back'. Guilty af!

I'm cracking tf up because Porsha put on her liar "Who said that?" voice.   :dead:

Tanya was tf shook.   :shook:

Drew was bouncing on that man's peepee like that?    :disgusted:

Kenya stirring the pot and im here for it!  That's what they get for being hoes while filming a reality show.  Tf?  :guys:

ssw4919

Quote from: Killaxmt on February 21, 2021, 11:29:12 PM
When Cynthia said "uh ok Kandi's hungry it's about to go left!" And everybody started scattering to cook!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Kandi don't play bout her food!!

:kii:

ssw4919

So now we know the real reason Drew has been coming after Kenya.  She was mad about getting exposed.

Porsha has been calling Kenya a slut from the 90's and accusing her of being with African men.  Yet she is the biggest ho in the house who has slept with married men, gets passed around by rappers, becomes an aggressive lesbian when drunk, gets knocked up from one night stands, and sleeps with strippers she just met.  :letsmessfag:

Cowgirl

Kenya: *spreads legs on ottoman*

Porsha: Busy it bby :howfestive:

MCMCNCNCNCNNXNXNXXNCNCNC

This lusty lesbian

M-Rocka

Porshit: Typical Kenya...no hands and a punk!

Not this statement coming from the "civil rights activist" standing on the frontline for violence against blacks.  :dead: :uhh: :uhh: :dead:

FRANCE

Listen, Kenya don't like Porsha and Tanya. That's why she's digging so much. If Porsha and Tanya had come downstairs and hrd Kenya getting fucked by Bolo, they'd be flapping their mouths about it too. If Kenya hrd someone she actually likes messing around with the stripper, she'd be tight lipped about it. She don't fuck with Porsha at all. Prob the #1 chicken on the show she don't use. So yeah, she just doing what exactly what Porsha and Tanya wouldve done to her. If Latoya heard Drew getting fucked by Bolo, she'd be talking bout it too. Same way she is now revealing Drew was kissing her and shit. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: @mrbrownroyyal
"#RHOA is so boring, there needs to be more drama"

Kenya brings the drama..
"I can't stand Kenya all she does is bring drama! She's jealous, miserable, and unhappy. Why does she always bring the drama?"

https://twitter.com/mrbrownroyyal/status/1363672864428204036?s=21
Literally

Cowgirl

Porsha truly is a hater and Shamea is always so thirsty to get camera time :dead:

Cowgirl

"She's making disparaging comments about us"

And Tanya, shut your ugly ass up. Nobody even mentioned names, you're incriminating yourself.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Quote from: FRANCE on February 22, 2021, 07:30:48 AM
Listen, Kenya don't like Porsha and Tanya. That's why she's digging so much. If Porsha and Tanya had come downstairs and hrd Kenya getting fucked by Bolo, they'd be flapping their mouths about it too. If Kenya hrd someone she actually likes messing around with the stripper, she'd be tight lipped about it. She don't fuck with Porsha at all. Prob the #1 chicken on the show she don't use. So yeah, she just doing what exactly what Porsha and Tanya wouldve done to her. If Latoya heard Drew getting fucked by Bolo, she'd be talking bout it too. Same way she is now revealing Drew was kissing her and shit.
!!!!!

Latoya was on Twitter last night basically calling Drew a hoe. :plzstop: :plzstop: