RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

M-Rocka

Kenya is a damn kii. The way she brings mess into the group only for these bitches to tell on themselves. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Porshit & Pennywise was too guilty. Makes sense why she fled the country. Tim Curry looking self.

M-Rocka

Can't be too mad at Porshit, Pennywise, Latoya, Sootmea, and Stew being hoes.  :ohwow:

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

:giveittomeddy:

FRANCE

Quote from: ssw4919 on February 22, 2021, 01:03:25 AM

EXACTLY wat Im talkin bout. How Latoya gon try to talk bout Kenya doing too much digging and revealing too much info, yet in these same tweets, she kissing n telling.  :kii:

Like I said, if Latoya herself hrd Drew getting fucked, she'd be right there with Kenya wearing black silk robes w/ a gavel in hand.

M-Rocka

d

The obsession with Kenya is sad. They can ask her why the sky is blue and she'll somehow direct it back to Kenya.

Zankou.

Kenya ran her mouth about what Drew was doing during episode so I'm glad drew stuck it to her on WHHL 

FRANCE

Drew didnt say shit. All the ladies had their legs open that night. Her, Cynthia, Marlo and Kandi just left it there. The other shit we didnt see, Kenya is spilling. Drew is fucking lame to be honest. And she thinks she knows how to throw shade and read a bitch down and she really cant. 

Zankou.

Drew has never given the illusion that she knows how to read. But Kenya's lame ass definitely thinks she can. But she fails miserably every time 

M-Rocka

ssw4919

Quote from: FRANCE on February 22, 2021, 07:30:48 AM
Listen, Kenya don't like Porsha and Tanya. That's why she's digging so much. If Porsha and Tanya had come downstairs and hrd Kenya getting fucked by Bolo, they'd be flapping their mouths about it too. If Kenya hrd someone she actually likes messing around with the stripper, she'd be tight lipped about it. She don't fuck with Porsha at all. Prob the #1 chicken on the show she don't use. So yeah, she just doing what exactly what Porsha and Tanya wouldve done to her. If Latoya heard Drew getting fucked by Bolo, she'd be talking bout it too. Same way she is now revealing Drew was kissing her and shit.

Exactly.

Ain't no girl code, bih.  We ain't girls, remember?  You're not my village.  Our relationship don't matter.  REMEMBER?

Not throwing me under the bus all week, then expecting me to adhere to the girl code to keep quiet about your on-camera orgies.  :usureuok:  :dead: 

Porsha has been calling Kenya sluts for years. If the tables were turned, they def wouldn't have stayed quiet to protect Kenya.  Oh well.   :letsmessfag:

Now if were Kandi and Cynthia out there being nasty, I'd expect Kenya to shut her trap.