RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on February 22, 2021, 10:45:33 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on February 22, 2021, 07:30:48 AM
Listen, Kenya don't like Porsha and Tanya. That's why she's digging so much. If Porsha and Tanya had come downstairs and hrd Kenya getting fucked by Bolo, they'd be flapping their mouths about it too. If Kenya hrd someone she actually likes messing around with the stripper, she'd be tight lipped about it. She don't fuck with Porsha at all. Prob the #1 chicken on the show she don't use. So yeah, she just doing what exactly what Porsha and Tanya wouldve done to her. If Latoya heard Drew getting fucked by Bolo, she'd be talking bout it too. Same way she is now revealing Drew was kissing her and shit.

Exactly.

Ain't no girl code, bih.  We ain't girls, remember?  You're not my village.  Our relationship don't matter.  REMEMBER?

Not throwing me under the bus all week, then expecting me to adhere to the girl code to keep quiet about your on-camera orgies.  :usureuok:  :dead: 

Porsha has been calling Kenya sluts for years. If the tables were turned, they def wouldn't have stayed quiet to protect Kenya.  Oh well.   :letsmessfag:

Now if were Kandi and Cynthia out there being nasty, I'd expect Kenya to shut her trap.

ssw4919

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 22, 2021, 07:36:36 AM
Porsha truly is a hater and Shamea is always so thirsty to get camera time :dead:

I was screaming because someone said it was all a scheme by Shamea to get Porsha to expose herself as payback for lying on her in season 9.   :kii:

Far-fetched, but I got a ki out of the notion.  Shamea was the one who directly implicated Porsha and Tanya.  Kenya was being coy with it, but she didn't mention them directly with the other women (but she mentioned Porsha in her confessional, filmed later).  But Shamea went and told them.

And Kenya said SPARE ROOM, while Porsha told on herself and called it her extra room.   :dead: 

ssw4919

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 22, 2021, 07:40:40 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on February 22, 2021, 07:30:48 AM
Listen, Kenya don't like Porsha and Tanya. That's why she's digging so much. If Porsha and Tanya had come downstairs and hrd Kenya getting fucked by Bolo, they'd be flapping their mouths about it too. If Kenya hrd someone she actually likes messing around with the stripper, she'd be tight lipped about it. She don't fuck with Porsha at all. Prob the #1 chicken on the show she don't use. So yeah, she just doing what exactly what Porsha and Tanya wouldve done to her. If Latoya heard Drew getting fucked by Bolo, she'd be talking bout it too. Same way she is now revealing Drew was kissing her and shit.
!!!!!

Latoya was on Twitter last night basically calling Drew a hoe. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Drew is a ho.  But her husband is, too.

She def did something because she seemed RELIEVED AF when she realized the camera didn't get anything.

"The cameras were covered."
"They better be.  :shook: "

She came to Cynthia with her lies in the morning to cover her tracks, just like Toya with that IG video.   :plzstop:

ssw4919

Another thing was Kandi's Speak on It addressed the kid on the trip thing from last week.  She said she was really just frustrated because Kenya should have to film when she is on the clock, like everyone else.  It's not fair for her to just go to bed and use Brooklyn as an excuse.

I get that.  Then why bring up the kid issue at all, crying and all that? :everythingok:

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

Drew is a hypocrite.  Who doesn't care about husbands now?  What vows did she take?   :disgusted:

bbmncnncxhjn Ralph deserves it, though.  He's a terrible husband.  I'm not sure why she keeps talking about Marc as if she has some prize herself.   :diddraispoot: 

Porsha was furious.  :fuming: 

:kii:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

STUNNA GOD

D

Kenya is so fake and bitter. DEAD at them showing flashbacks that conflicts with everything she's saying.

Scott.

Kenya kills me trying to sit here and downplay Bolo if she wasn't ready to risk it all herself.

This is why l can't with her sometimes 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on February 22, 2021, 11:31:36 AM
Kenya kills me trying to sit here and downplay Bolo if she wasn't ready to risk it all herself.

This is why l can't with her sometimes
sddddddddddddfddfddddfdddd

Kenya: yea, the girls were just BEGGING for him to come back for a private show.

*flashback clip of Kenya begging Porsha to tell him to come back*

Kenya: Wasn't impressed! Disgusting!

*flashback clip of Kenya stuck in pure LUST*