RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

STUNNA GOD

HDJSJDJSDNSNDNSNDSNDNSNDNSSNSNS

Not in a miserable way, but her social mannerisms. The dynamics of her relationship w/ her husband reminds me a bit of Miseri's with her husband. Ralph disappearing on Drew and everyone thinking she's dumb as hell kinda gives me Miseri... She's reminding me of how Brandi first stepped onto BBW. The way she's judging Toya's and Kenya's relationships and giving marriage expert when hers is actually compete SHIT too. Brandi did the same to British n Sundy when she first stepped on. :dead:

Aalumeci.

Zankou.

Quote from: Trey on February 26, 2021, 09:57:32 AM

Not in a miserable way, but her social mannerisms. The dynamics of her relationship w/ her husband reminds me a bit of Miseri's with her husband. Ralph disappearing on Drew and everyone thinking she's dumb as hell kinda gives me Miseri... She's reminding me of how Brandi first stepped onto BBW. The way she's judging Toya's and Kenya's relationships and giving marriage expert when hers is actually compete SHIT too. Brandi did the same to British n Sundy when she first stepped on. :dead:

n

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on February 26, 2021, 09:57:32 AM

ddddddfffffcvvccvcccccccccdssdddd

Makes sense

This miserable, judgmental queen.  :ohwow:

STUNNA GOD

Yea, Brandon is just a dummy like OGre and can't understand anything beyond his own perspective.

Glad you can see it too bby.

:sistas:

Cowboy Nine

https://twitter.com/ThePeachReport/status/1365356581572005888

Kenya kinda CLEARED Latoya a bit

"why are you investigating?"

:shannonsmissing:

"because I want to. problem sis?"

:plea:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

JCJ 🪐

I'm glad Kenya owned up to her mess. She needs to do that more often. "I'm being mess, so what?" It'll save her from looking stupid when she comes up with a bs excuse
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophmani

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on February 26, 2021, 01:35:52 PM

BCVCCVVXXVVXVVCVVCBBXXXCCXXCCXDCZZCXC

what we not gon do!

girl shut tf up. she def sucked bolo's dick. guilty self.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on February 26, 2021, 12:09:36 PM
Yea, Brandon is just a dummy like OGre and can't understand anything beyond his own perspective.

Glad you can see it too bby.