RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: oph markle on March 12, 2021, 02:41:21 PM
Quote from: Trey on March 12, 2021, 02:28:09 PM
SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDZSDDDDD

one thing I learned QUICKLY.... Latoya ain't really bout it. At ALL. :dead: She can't even read.

and drew can????

latoya forever? more like latoya never ever!

bvccvvccccccc this jungle gym ass read  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDF

!!! But that's what makes it even worse. Cuz Toya still be sitting there STUCK. :uhh:

She ain't really that girl, like she was pretending to be at the beginning. She's high key WEAK. Now Kenya bout to finish her off at the reunion.

:udontlookok:

JCJ 🪐

Yeah, Drew is an easy target. Just look at the material. Shitty husband...shitty looks. It shouldn't be hard.

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

STUNNA GOD

She tries to go after "easy" targets (Drew & Falynn) and STILL just end up EMBARRASSED.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: JCJ on March 12, 2021, 03:07:18 PM
Yeah, Drew is an easy target. Just look at the material. Shitty husband...shitty looks. It shouldn't be hard.
NDNSNDNSNXMDMFMMDMFMDFMNDD

>><<

I just said the same. If you can't read Drew....

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Trey on March 12, 2021, 03:08:45 PM
Quote from: JCJ on March 12, 2021, 03:07:18 PM
NDNSNDNSNXMDMFMMDMFMDFMNDD

>><<

I just said the same. If you can't read Drew....

Dfghhhh I thought you were going off of my post  :plzstop:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on March 12, 2021, 03:02:01 PM

one thing I learned QUICKLY.... Latoya ain't really bout it. At ALL. :dead: She can't even read.

and drew can????

SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDF

!!! But that's what makes it even worse. Cuz Toya still be sitting there STUCK. :uhh:

She ain't really that girl, like she was pretending to be at the beginning. She's high key WEAK. Now Kenya bout to finish her off at the reunion.

:udontlookok:

nah bby

toyas not really a grr! Lemme at her! kinda gor. her reads r moreso kinda just the hard TRUTH

drew: that's why ya husband trynna cancel yo ass! ha!
:nogrammynoneck:

toya: that's why ur marriage is struggling  :diddraispoot: your marriage is STRUGGLING  :uhh:

ccccccccccc sis was genuinely confused. the way shrew fumed.

:scrumptious:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowboy Nine

and drew can????

bbdbsbdbdffggfd

She probably thought she did something with that line too

Corny ass

ssw4919

I have strong suspicions Drew has been faking some of her marriage woes for a storyline.  She and Ralph give a Tyler Perry play tea in their scenes.  Every time she pretends she didn't tell us about Tampa, it makes me wonder whether it's all a hoax.  Unless she really is that delusional.   :shook:

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 12, 2021, 05:30:48 PM
I have strong suspicions Drew has been faking some of her marriage woes for a storyline.  She and Ralph give a Tyler Perry play tea in their scenes.  Every time she pretends she didn't tell us about Tampa, it makes me wonder whether it's all a hoax.  Unless she really is that delusional.   :shook:

this girl thinks her wigs are cute

she's a MENT bby
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

bjkkcjk

I think she was just broke.  Her wigs will improve her second season.

I hope.  :shook:  

Aalumeci.

Yea I can never really put my FINGER on it with Porsha. She's entertaining, beautiful, but.... I dunno.... the clout she has....

M-Rocka

Quote from: L0NZ. on March 13, 2021, 01:35:58 PM
Yea I can never really put my FINGER on it with Porsha. She's entertaining, beautiful, but.... I dunno.... the clout she has....
She's fake as hell. It makes sense with certain scenes being cut this season to make other people look bad. I never bought this Protest! Breonna Taylor! BLM! Civil Rights! storyline from her, it came off too contrived and disingenuous.

Scott.

LaToya is wack af. Love that Drew keeps her foot on her neck even if she's not a reader.

And l been seeing Porsha for who she is