RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

D

Eva is definitely coming back next season, In some capacity. She's trying to be messy and get into this bachelorette mess. 

STUNNA GOD

They're already giving her the "friend" kinda treatment. And I think she's gonna be in a few more episodes.

STUNNA GOD

HUGO

STUNNA GOD

And I respect the hell outta Porsha for kinda defending Kenya against Latoya. And I hope Kenya notices that and respects her too. Why the fuck is Latoya telling her Kenya's business?.. she's two faced AF.

:udontlookok:

HUGO

Quote from: Trey on March 14, 2021, 08:35:17 PM
And I respect the hell outta Porsha for kinda defending Kenya against Latoya. And I hope Kenya notices that and respects her too. Why the fuck is Latoya telling her Kenya's business?.. she's two faced AF.

:udontlookok:

!!! That was so trash. And this your so called friend. Toya simply cannot be trusted

STUNNA GOD

RHOA is so annoying.... I'm really getting sick of them teasing us with stuff in the trailers, only to edit it all out. So we aren't even gonna see the wedding.... so WHY put it in the trailer?? :uhh::uhh::uhh:

HUGO

Quote from: Trey on March 14, 2021, 08:43:35 PM
RHOA is so annoying.... I'm really getting sick of them teasing us with stuff in the trailers, only to edit it all out. So we aren't even gonna see the wedding.... so WHY put it in the trailer?? :uhh::uhh::uhh:

Yeah that's annoying

STUNNA GOD

Wait nvm. Not production paying the wedding's videographer to record footage. They're smart AF.

NDNNSCNXNXNDNNXMDNCNNXNCNXNCNNXNCNXNC
C
C
C
XD
C
X

C
C
C
C

X
XX
X
X
C

STUNNA GOD

So it was Eva's mic that was spilling the tea???

"chiiiiild you heard about the carpet munching the gorls have going on?"

NDNNSXNSNXMZNXNSNDNSNDNSNSMSMSMSMSS
D
S
D
S
S

S
S

SS
A
S