RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

This SUPREME peach ass GOR

QuotePorsha Williams has signed with UTA, Variety has learned. The agency will represent the reality star, talk show personality, podcast host and actor in all areas.

Best known as a fan-favorite cast member Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," Williams is also a longtime host of the nationally-syndicated talkshow, "Dish Nation."

As a major Bravolebrity, Williams had her own spinoff at the network, "Porsha's Having a Baby," which documented her pregnancy-to-motherhood journey. She is also a co-host of the new late-night series, Bravo's "Chat Room."

On the unscripted side, Williams appeared on "The New Celebrity Apprentice," which was hosted by Arnold Schwarzenegger, in 2017.

Williams' presence is also growing in the scripted world with appearances on HBO's "Insecure," Fox's "Star," "Sharknado 5″ and the animated feature "CarGo." She was also in the stage adaptation of "Two Can Play That Game," alongside Vivica A. Fox.

The multi-hyphenate hosts Stitcher's Porsha4Real podcast, and is soon adding author to her resume with the release of her debut book, "The Pursuit of Porsha," due later this year from Hachette. Outside of entertainment, Williams is the founder of luxury sheet line, Pampered by Porsha, and high-end hair extension and wig company, Go Naked Hair.

As a philanthropist, Williams has ongoing partnerships with organizations like Hosea Helps and March of Dimes. She is passionate about social justice causes, and last summer, was among the 87 individuals who were arrested for protesting at the home of the Kentucky attorney general, in response to Breonna Taylor's death. Williams recently commemorated the anniversary of Taylor's death by participating in a demonstration at Injustice Square Park in Louisville.

With a number of projects in development, Williams is also serving as an executive producer of an upcoming romantic comedy, the title of which has not yet been announced.

Along with UTA, Williams will continue to be represented by Karen Kinney at KK Entertainment and Fox Rothschild.

https://variety.com/2021/biz/news/uta-signs-porsha-williams-exclusive-1234932372/

STUNNA GOD

D

not y'all posting these ugly ass nigglets eating cereal n mess. Y'all are PISSED.

:feelinmyself:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowboy Nine

ophmani

M-Rocka

I can't stand her, but that is a huge book.

Porshit signing to a big management agency, Kenya & Kandi booking recurring roles on Netflix & Showtime.

I know She-Beast Leakes is somewhere punching air, about to go on another social media rant in a few days about supporting black women. :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 19, 2021, 12:42:29 PM

Porshit signing to a big management agency.

I know She-Beast Leakes is somewhere punching air, about to go on another social media rant in a few days about supporting black women. :plzstop:
DHSJJDSJDJSJJDJSJDNSNDNSND

!!!! Somebody in here with some damn SENSE.

:sistas:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on March 19, 2021, 12:48:20 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 19, 2021, 12:42:29 PM

Porshit signing to a big management agency.

DHSJJDSJDJSJJDJSJDNSNDNSND

!!!! Somebody in here with some damn SENSE.

:sistas:
dddddddddddfdddsssdccc

I hate you. Why you delete my Kandi & Kenya mentions?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ophmani

vvvvbvvbbvc thos porsha "book" is giving me bene's "arrival in hollywood"

on the cusp! media maven!

:dead: