RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on March 19, 2021, 01:57:00 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on March 19, 2021, 01:55:18 PM
Shamea's problem is that she desperately inserts herself into things that don't involve her. And even though Porada is a pawn herself, she uses Shamea as a pawn and Shamea doesn't seem to understand/doesn't care because she likes the attention..
Who is Porsha a pawn to at this point?...
Actually this is the first season she isn't because she's too busy trying to form alliances, eating castmate pussy, and being extra stupid. Any other questions?

STUNNA GOD

Cowgirl

Quote from: TinaSnow on March 19, 2021, 02:01:01 PM
Quote from: Trey on March 19, 2021, 01:57:00 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on March 19, 2021, 01:55:18 PM
Shamea's problem is that she desperately inserts herself into things that don't involve her. And even though Porada is a pawn herself, she uses Shamea as a pawn and Shamea doesn't seem to understand/doesn't care because she likes the attention..
Who is Porsha a pawn to at this point?...
Actually this is the first season she isn't because she's too busy trying to form alliances, eating castmate pussy, and being extra stupid. Any other questions?

ophmani

damn eating pussy and getting fucked by strippers IS desperate as fuck to stay on a show for sonebody who got all the irons in the fiya!

vvvvvvccccvc porshas make is make sense
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

ophmani

M-Rocka

Quote from: FRANCE on March 19, 2021, 01:03:23 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 19, 2021, 11:11:54 AM

Fake bitch  :plzstop:

I think Shamea and Kenya have always been cool for the most part. She's just gonna be loyal to Porsha. She was at Brooklyn's bday party and they seem to get along when Porsha aint around.
She's the worst, Soot Soot that is.

ssw4919

Quote from: FRANCE on March 19, 2021, 01:03:23 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 19, 2021, 11:11:54 AM

Fake bitch  :plzstop:

I think Shamea and Kenya have always been cool for the most part. She's just gonna be loyal to Porsha. She was at Brooklyn's bday party and they seem to get along when Porsha aint around.

Ie, fake.

ophmani

latoya has a damn POINT

why isn't kandi lashing the shit outta this dumb ass gor

bcvbbvbcvvvvvbbb im sorry toya is so extra on the show but i HONESTLY think this is just HER, i use in the right circumstances  :dead: