RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on March 22, 2021, 12:30:29 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on March 21, 2021, 11:53:32 PM
I was expecting more of the Falyn mess this episode, based on yalls commentary.

What she did was purely stunts and shows. Going up 2 flights of stairs into a closet to get a golf club? When you could have just run across the driveway to get to her? She knew there was more than enough time for producers to "hold me back!!" while she kicks and screms like she was really about to attack Latoya. Meh.

Although I cant wait until someone does.
When did she go up stairs to a closet?... she went to the garage.

:diddraispoot:

But a lot of the altercation was edited out though. And to me, it looked like Falynn ran through the house (to go around security and get to Toya through the garage) but security n her husband met her on the other side of the garage when she was trying to grab the golf club.

Idk... This didn't seem fake to me at ALL. :dead: Disrespecting someone AND their family IN their home will make somebody blackout.... and this was a lot of built up disrespect.

!!!!!!!!!!!
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Aalumeci.

n.

I know y'all want somebody, anybody, to beat Latoyas ass but fkn ki. Y'all can't really be going up for what I just saw n

STUNNA GOD

d

I don't even dislike Toya. But if it's an ASS whooping you want to see..... then just SAY that. 

:udontlookok:

ophmani

cxvvvvvvv fal was 2 seconds up offa toyas ass and thats that

:letsmessfag:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

FRANCE

Quote from: L0NZ. on March 22, 2021, 12:37:01 AM
n.

I know y'all want somebody, anybody, to beat Latoyas ass but fkn ki. Y'all can't really be going up for what I just saw n

She gave more than what Drew did when Latoya disrespected her husband.  Cause saying "I'm from Chicago bitch" while scurrying away from her just wont cut it.

And for folks saying Fahlyn doesnt give much - I mean, the show is heavily edited. And she was signed on to be a 'friend of'. No need for her to turn all the way up. She def gave more this episode than Shamea has given all these yrs. I think there's a lot more to her life and her story that can be unfolded like Kenya said.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on March 22, 2021, 12:30:29 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on March 21, 2021, 11:53:32 PM
I was expecting more of the Falyn mess this episode, based on yalls commentary.

What she did was purely stunts and shows. Going up 2 flights of stairs into a closet to get a golf club? When you could have just run across the driveway to get to her? She knew there was more than enough time for producers to "hold me back!!" while she kicks and screms like she was really about to attack Latoya. Meh.

Although I cant wait until someone does.
When did she go up stairs to a closet?... she went to the garage.

:diddraispoot:

But a lot of the altercation was edited out though. And to me, it looked like Falynn ran through the house (to go around security and get to Toya through the garage) but security n her husband met her on the other side of the garage when she was trying to grab the golf club.

Idk... This didn't seem fake to me at ALL. :dead: Disrespecting someone AND their family IN their home will make somebody blackout.... and this was a lot of built up disrespect.
!!!!!

This new fan favorite.  :gorlonfire: :stressed:

M-Rocka

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on March 22, 2021, 08:36:30 AM
That falynn scene was overhyped and weak af.

I do like her tho

Right :plzstop:

After the golf club moment I looked at the time remaining like.... ok there's gotta be more..

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Aalumeci.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Quote from: plastic on March 22, 2021, 09:24:43 AM

ccccccccvvvcccccccvc

Kandy: And your kids look like gorillas, bitch.  :popeyes:

Brynesha:  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: