RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

YEA, so listening to the podcast, out of ALL the housewives franchises, Andy said Drew and Porsha are bringing it the most and shining the brightest.

:feelinmyself:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on March 25, 2021, 11:54:52 PM
Y'all might shit on Drew, but I agree with Trey (which I never do) she was one of the best newbies we've had in years and she'll definitely be back. I wonder how her and Shamari would've gotten along. Hell, her or Eva. I don't even like Eva, but seeing her back made me wanna her interact with the likes of Latoya, Drew and MUTElynn.
!!!!! The way she came n just got right down to BUSINESS. She doesn't even feel like a newbie. Kandi n Cynth said the same

M-Rocka

Quote from: oph markle on March 25, 2021, 08:53:30 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 25, 2021, 06:26:41 PM

Guys...  :diddraispoot:

what they takkin abt?
This chick from Louisville going off on a tangent about Yandy & Porshit's fake activism last year and calling Tamika Mallory a fraud.

Cowgirl

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on March 26, 2021, 06:52:48 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 25, 2021, 06:26:41 PM

Guys...  :diddraispoot:
It's sad what Porsh' did to these people who are REALLY fighting for justice. :-(
This girl is full of shit. I can't understand how my kings (Hugo & Trey) stan for her.

M-Rocka

They're branding these 2 as the new Frick & Frack. Like isn't this the 3rd time calling Porsha and another person this name. She dropped Phaedra, was mute on Tanya, I'm sure they'll fall apart next.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 26, 2021, 08:22:56 AM

They're branding these 2 as the new Frick & Frack. Like isn't this the 3rd time calling Porsha and another person this name. She dropped Phaedra, was mute on Tanya, I'm sure they'll fall apart next.
g

Are you Kenya? You can't stand seeing Porsha with a friend.

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

And seems like the reunion was wack. I hear no buzz. :dead:

They said just typical Kenya vs Porsha. And it's very draining n one of them just needs to go.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on March 26, 2021, 09:18:25 AM

They said just typical Kenya vs Porsha. And it's very draining n one of them just needs to go.

:melmel:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on March 26, 2021, 09:03:48 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 26, 2021, 08:22:56 AM

g

Are you Kenya? You can't stand seeing Porsha with a friend.

:udontlookok:
d

Hun, Porshit is a bad friend like Nene's ape ass once said. She's loyal to no one.

Didn't Porsha try to ice Kenya out once she rekindled her friendship with Madam Marlo?

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on March 26, 2021, 09:18:25 AM

Production wants them to have a sit down. I don't know how many times they're going to keep saying that lol. They don't want it to turn into a Mariah vs. Quad scenario for season 14.

They should've just joined forces and dragged Shrew & Latoya together. Cynthia needs to go already.

M-Rocka

One veteran is allegedly making her return back to the show (Sheree presumably, not Phaedra lolz)

Apparently Marlo spilled some tea that's going to "guarantee" some shifts amongst the group next season. Also Latoya's on an island by herself allegedly.

:disgusted:

STUNNA GOD

Yea Its definitely Sheree. Which I'm excited about though! Her being on WWHL basically confirmed that. But Andy said in that recent podcast that there were conversations of doing something very unexpected to the cast (his tone made it seem like it was towards letting go of people)...

I could see him getting rid of Kenya again, especially after this reunion. Or Kandi. He already deemed Drew and Porsha as "bringing it the most/shining the brightest" amongst all Housewives franchises, so they're SAFE. :dead: And I don't see him getting rid of Cynthia after him confirming she's his fav and regardless of people wanting her off, he loves her on the show.

HUGO

Quote from: Scott. on March 25, 2021, 11:54:52 PM
Y'all might shit on Drew, but I agree with Trey (which I never do) she was one of the best newbies we've had in years and she'll definitely be back. I wonder how her and Shamari would've gotten along. Hell, her or Eva. I don't even like Eva, but seeing her back made me wanna her interact with the likes of Latoya, Drew and MUTElynn.

Eva is his she got on the show. She met act RHOA through Eva. Her and Eva are good friends . Shamari needs to come back