RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on March 28, 2021, 08:51:43 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 28, 2021, 08:48:56 PM
Porshit is really fuming over Marlo & Kenya. Jealous self.
Fuming in the back of the van as they giggled

:sistas:
!!!!!!

Kenya: Uh uh, lemme call him! Lmao!  :roflmao:

Marlo: Girl stop! Lolz!  :jackiessales:

Porshit:  :overit:

FRANCE

HUGO

Porsha is right. There's no need to choose sides. You can be friends with both  :uhh:

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on March 28, 2021, 07:36:58 PM
Like, she literally just tried to exile her after the boat mess. "See!! She's crazy! No control!"

but now Porsha should receive her support as genuine? :dead: Although rewatching this now... I agree with what Kenya said. SSDDSSSDSDS

BUT I get why it wasn't received well by Porsha and why she was in defense mode. 1) Y'all are enemies... why would Porsha ever think you mean well NOW when you have yet to show her otherwise? :uhh: 2) Kenya is "calculated". You always have to be on ready with her and she knows Porsha's triggers.

I think Kenya wanted to have a discussion with Porsha because of Cynthia. Cynthia was kinda torn up about the whole thing - it wasnt in her element at all and I think she reached out to Porsha so they could squash it. Porsha was on defence from the jump, understandably though. But when u start off by indirectly blaming Kenya for the fight, like how should Kenya react? I do agree that Kenya wasnt there for Porsha at all, but Porsha really cant take accountability well. Every time on the show when she fought someone, she was "triggered".

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Latoya: So you're Porshit's lapdog sis? :everythingok:

Shamea: Girl SHUT UP! Nobody's talking to you! Go back to sleep  :fuming:

Cowgirl

Scott.

Porsha is so childish. Why is she so damn pressed over Kenya and Marlo making up? It's not about you and Marlo hasn't switched up at all. Your energy changed as soon as they became friends again 

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: HUGO on March 28, 2021, 08:59:51 PM
Porsha is right. There's no need to choose sides. You can be friends with both  :uhh:
She should probably take her own advice.

Cowboy Nine

Wow. Drew is a gaslighter.

She pressed and prodded Latoya for a response and then when she got it she acted like Latoya was crazy.

If you she was really coming from a good place about her drinking she wouldn't have used it as ammunition against her in front of everyone.

Officially hate her.

Scott.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on March 28, 2021, 09:10:26 PM
Quote from: HUGO on March 28, 2021, 08:59:51 PM
She should probably take her own advice.
!!!!!!!!

She has a lot of nerve