RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

The editing killed this season. Literally everything that we know that they cut out shits on what they kept  :uhh:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

FRANCE

And the fact that they are thinking of keeping all the ladies sans Latoya? Chh bye! Kandi and Cynthia need to move along (at least for a season or two). Bring Sheree in the mix. The only thing with doing that is Kenya would be left w/ no friends.

ssw4919

Quote from: FRANCE on March 30, 2021, 06:04:40 PM
And the fact that they are thinking of keeping all the ladies sans Latoya? Chh bye! Kandi and Cynthia need to move along (at least for a season or two). Bring Sheree in the mix. The only thing with doing that is Kenya would be left w/ no friends.

I say add Falynn, Sheree, and maybe one
new girl.  Keep Marlo and one other girl as friends.  I'm sure they'll keep Kandi, Kenya, Drew, and Porsha.  Cynthia can be demoted to friend. 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: JCJ on March 30, 2021, 04:43:30 PM
The editing killed this season. Literally everything that we know that they cut out shits on what they kept  :uhh:

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

And what I liked about this article.... is that's its unbiased. You can tell when blogs are team Porsha or team Kenya. 

That other mess. :dead: "Kenya LASHED! Guns BLAZIN!"

This article: ummmm..... yea. Kenya went at it with Porsha, Drew, Toya... nothing special. 

NDNSSSSSSSSSSDSSSNDNNSNSNSNMSSSSSSSSS

this honest ass BLOG!! Yea, this mess was a snooze. 

:omf:

STUNNA GOD

And what happened to all these receipts n mess I thought Ken was bringing?

:disgusted:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Kandi is my favorite but I do have to agree. It's time for them to go, or at least get demoted.

I'm looking forward to this reunion. I have never been disappointed with a RHOA reunion, even if the season wasn't good. So I'm optimistic about it.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ssw4919

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on March 30, 2021, 09:43:48 PM
And what happened to all these receipts n mess I thought Ken was bringing?

:disgusted:
No one said she was bringing receipts..

M-Rocka

n

Not Kandi playing it safe, Cynthia just there to look pretty for the camera. Porshit vs Kenya, Round 96. Yeah this shit is stifling.

ssw4919

Drew, stfu.  :plzstop:

I guarantee you at the reunion, she and Ralph are going to have some explanation for Tampa that basically absolves him of blame or cheating.  I'm telling you, they're fake af.  :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 31, 2021, 09:22:08 AM
Drew, stfu.  :plzstop:

I guarantee you at the reunion, she and Ralph are going to have some explanation for Tampa that basically absolves him of blame or cheating.  I'm telling you, they're fake af.  :dead:
!!!!!

This gross sister cow and her philandering husband.