RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 31, 2021, 11:13:02 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 31, 2021, 09:47:33 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on March 31, 2021, 09:22:08 AM
Drew, stfu.  :plzstop:

I guarantee you at the reunion, she and Ralph are going to have some explanation for Tampa that basically absolves him of blame or cheating.  I'm telling you, they're fake af.  :dead:
!!!!!

This gross sister cow and her philandering husband.

I think they made the whole thing up so they could give a Tyler Perry mess in their opening scene.  :overit:
cccvvvvcccc

I'm still screaming about how Kandi, a singer, is booking more acting gigs than Shrew.

NOLA! Radio promotion! Working actress!

ssw4919

Sidora said to Page Six she doesn't regret what she said to Kenya."It's one thing to talk about what we go through as woman versus someone who's unnatural and gets butt shots," she explained.Regarding possible surgery, Sidora is currently seeking a second opinion from Dr. Jackie Walters of Married to Medicine. It comes after one doctor informed her she needed a hysterectomy.

:nowgorl:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 31, 2021, 11:27:07 AM
Sidora said to Page Six she doesn't regret what she said to Kenya."It's one thing to talk about what we go through as woman versus someone who's unnatural and gets butt shots," she explained.Regarding possible surgery, Sidora is currently seeking a second opinion from Dr. Jackie Walters of Married to Medicine. It comes after one doctor informed her she needed a hysterectomy.

:nowgorl:

vvvvvcc  :everythingok:

I really hate this girl. More than I do Porshit & Phaedra put together. Grotesque shaped ho.

Scott.

Zankou.

well they're kenya stans and PEW seems to come for Kenya a lot so it's understandable 

Scott.

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on March 31, 2021, 12:05:44 PM
well they're kenya stans and PEW seems to come for Kenya a lot so it's understandable

Nah, they HATE her and I don't think she's that bad honestly lol. She's come for Kenya, but not to same extent as a Nene or a Marlo. Now that I could understand.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Scott. on March 31, 2021, 12:03:21 PM
Why do y'all hate Drew so much? lol.
She's fake, manipulative and messy.

and it doesn't help she isn't cute either.

Plastic.

STUNNA GOD

Plastic.

for me, drew was just kinda there initially

i didn't like or hate her

then I started to like her lil comebacks & how she doesn't back down

now I don't use after the latoya church mess and I see how she moves. she's very sneaky and likes to hide her hand

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: plastic on March 31, 2021, 12:11:56 PM

now I don't use after the latoya church mess and I see how she moves. she's very sneaky and likes to hide her hand
!!!!!!

That was really one of the latest things I've seen on this show, tbh.