RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on March 31, 2021, 12:14:13 PM
Quote from: plastic on March 31, 2021, 12:11:56 PM

now I don't use after the latoya church mess and I see how she moves. she's very sneaky and likes to hide her hand
!!!!!!

That was really one of the latest things I've seen on this show, tbh.
like don't try to pretend like you're concerned, you clearly just wanted to mess  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Scott.

Oh please. Y'all mad at her because she did something to Latoya that Latoya would've done to her. Chile,fuck Latoya lol. She deserves it for all the shit she's done this season.

Scott.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on March 31, 2021, 12:15:52 PM
Oh please. Y'all mad at her because she did something to Latoya that Latoya would've done to her. Chile,fuck Latoya lol. She deserves it for all the shit she's done this season.
!!!!!!!! I said that the other day and they gave a

"Yea.. but STILL!"

Y'all just don't like the girl because she's coming for Kenya. Let's just cut the shit.

:udontlookok:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Scott. on March 31, 2021, 12:16:16 PM
Even tho Drew knew damn well she wasn't concerned at all
Damn, so you agree she's fake and messy.

:scrumptious:

STUNNA GOD

If Toya had the amo, we all know her thirsty ass would've done the same or worse. Probably would've faked a brunch mess for the girls and had sis pull up into an AA meeting.

ssw4919

Quote from: Scott. on March 31, 2021, 12:03:21 PM
Why do y'all hate Drew so much? lol.

She's kinda has the worst traits of all the women.

She's got the fake af, conniving factor like Porsha.

She's got the self-righteous factor like Phaedra.

She's got the messy for no reason, producer-puppet factor like Kenya.

:shook:  :disgusted: 

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on March 31, 2021, 12:10:03 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 31, 2021, 12:03:21 PM
Why do y'all hate Drew so much? lol.
d

!!! They hate anyone against Kenya.
n

No king. We just hate a lying, sneaky, and conniving ill built bitch such as Shrew. It doesn't help that she hasn't established an identity seeing that she's Porsha's minion. She's a henchman.

Plastic.

has nothing to do with Kenya for ME

nene used to drag her all around atl and I still used until she became a miserable cunt  :dead:

Plastic.

STUNNA GOD

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on March 31, 2021, 12:17:13 PM

"Yea.. but STILL!"

Y'all just don't like the girl because she's coming for Kenya. Let's just cut the shit.

So when Porshit drops her like she did Shamea and Phaedra, will you be singing that same tune? Will you still be #TeamMildew? We'll find out next season because you know it's going to happen.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 31, 2021, 12:22:41 PM
Quote from: Trey on March 31, 2021, 12:17:13 PM

"Yea.. but STILL!"

So when Porshit drops her like she did Shamea and Phaedra, will you be singing that same tune? Will you still be #TeamMildew? We'll find out next season because you know it's going to happen.
if I give it away, what's the fun in that?

M-Rocka

I don't use Eww Sidormat because she always looks for validation when she's going at it with Kenya or Latoya.

She always looks to Porshit & Soot Soot like How'd I do? Lolz! Got em!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Trey on March 31, 2021, 12:19:11 PM
If Toya had the amo, we all know her thirsty ass would've done the same or worse. Probably would've faked a brunch mess for the girls and had sis pull up into an AA meeting.

dassdads

Latoya isn't even clever like that, she's just a bitch but we know that.

Drew is an instigator and tries to act surprised when she pokes the bear and gets a reaction.

:dead: