RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on March 31, 2021, 12:25:34 PM
Quote from: Trey on March 31, 2021, 12:19:11 PM
If Toya had the amo, we all know her thirsty ass would've done the same or worse. Probably would've faked a brunch mess for the girls and had sis pull up into an AA meeting.

:udontlookok:
dassdads

Latoya isn't even clever like that, she's just a bitch but we know that.

Drew is an instigator and tries to act surprised when she pokes the bear and gets a reaction.

:dead:

ssw4919

Quote from: Scott. on March 31, 2021, 12:15:52 PM
Oh please. Y'all mad at her because she did something to Latoya that Latoya would've done to her. Chile,fuck Latoya lol. She deserves it for all the shit she's done this season.

I really dont care about Latoya or defend her.  Shes trash.

She a colorist and a racist, so :overit: .

HOWEVER, Drew is nasty and fake with her mess.  You are trying to force folks to bring up their kids when you know they cant legally discuss it on camera?  You want to suggest a woman in the midst of a divorce may be an alcoholic, which could affect custody?  Shes already shown how low shes willing to go.

And she will look you in your eye abd lie, just like Porsha and Phaedra.

That type of person is dangerous.   :mmyulost:

Shamea and Porsha were kind of side-eyeing her when she mentioned that she knew why Latoya wasnt drinking.  Im sure everyone is taking mental notes to be wary of how she moves.

M-Rocka

bbbggggvvbbnn

Not us all coming up with different names for Ralph's concubine.

ssw4919

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 31, 2021, 12:25:32 PM
I don't use Eww Sidormat because she always looks for validation when she's going at it with Kenya or Latoya.

She always looks to Porshit & Soot Soot like How'd I do? Lolz! Got em!

:kii:

I remember she turned to Marlo during her argument with Latoya at the niece party.  Marlo was like  :udontlookok: .    :dead:

ssw4919

Keep in mind Drew has tried arduously to get on this show for multiple seasons.  She has all the thirst and desperation of someone who is willing to do whatever for her peach.

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 31, 2021, 12:32:34 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 31, 2021, 12:15:52 PM
Oh please. Y'all mad at her because she did something to Latoya that Latoya would've done to her. Chile,fuck Latoya lol. She deserves it for all the shit she's done this season.

I really don't care about Latoya or defend her.  She's trash.

She a colorist and a racist, so :overit: .

HOWEVER, Drew is nasty and fake with her mess.  You are trying to force folks to bring up their kids when you know they can't legally discuss it on camera?  You want to suggest a woman in the midst of a custody battle may be an alcoholic, which could affect custody?  She's already shown how low she's willing to go.

And she will look you in your eye abd lie, just like Porsha and Phaedra.

That type of person is dangerous.   :mmyulost:

Shamea and Porsha were kind of side-eyeing her when she mentioned that she knew why Latoya wasn't drinking.  I'm sure everyone is taking mental notes to be wary of how she moves.
Porshit & Soot Soot will turn on Sidedoor next season. And reading about the cast not really fucking with Latoya during or after the reunion isn't surprising. She came in worse than how Kenya came in season 5 and she's just sloppy with it.

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 31, 2021, 12:35:22 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 31, 2021, 12:25:32 PM
I don't use Eww Sidormat because she always looks for validation when she's going at it with Kenya or Latoya.

She always looks to Porshit & Soot Soot like How'd I do? Lolz! Got em!

:kii:

I remember she turned to Marlo during her argument with Latoya at the niece party.  Marlo was like  :udontlookok: .    :dead:
fffddddddd

In the words of my bby Hugo Shes so corny and late!

ssw4919

Yeah, Latoya can go.  Terrible casting.  :udontlookok:

They really should skew more towards older, financially secure women with families.  That's the original premise of the Housewives franchise.   A young woman or two is good for a mix (like Mo, Ashley, and Candiace on RHOP), but the majority should be 40s-50s.  These young women (even though Porsha is about 40) are declassing the show.  

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 31, 2021, 12:40:57 PM
Yeah, Latoya can go.  Terrible casting.  :udontlookok:

They really should skew more towards older, financially secure women with families.  That's the original premise of the Housewives franchise.   A young woman or two is good for a mix (like Mo, Ashley, and Candiace on RHOP), but the majority should be 40s-50s.  These young women (even though Porsha is about 40) are declassing the show. 
Yes!

This show was so much more enjoyable and real, when it was middle-aged bitches arguing about nothing and pretending like they were rich.

It's one altercation away from being a Love and Hip Hop mess now, tbh.

Cowboy Nine

Oh I need some of the cast to actually be friends or have some natural connection to each other.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I don't think the ages of the group have changed much, it's basically the same to me. These girls have a real relationship, yea it's a bit dysfunctional. They been around each other long enough to have developed real feelings about each other. It's like their in a sorority. They have created hundreds of memories on and off screen. Lisa wu and Deshawn met nene because of the show. She only knew sheree and Kim and betrayed both. 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophmani

i stopped using kenya weeks ago. no obe gives a ahit about latoya.

we don't like drew bevause shes a faje thirsty bitch and its so obvious. we dont have to LIKE latoya to see the way drew moves is fucked up.

and even if latoya woulda did the same to drew.... AND? that don't make it right. it would still be bitch ass behavior, and latoya would be getting lashed instead.   :dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

JCJ 🪐

Drew is cool, I just don't like how no one calls out her messiness. And she's too self-righteous
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

And no one will call out this Kenya body shaming mess because people hate Kenya, which I guess is partly Kenya's fault
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Scott.

I didn't say it made it right, l just said l don't give a fuck cause it's LaToya.

Drew>