RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

ssw4919

Is anyone gon mention keeping you girl code and not discussing things that happened off-camera?  Because Drew certainly broke girl code, if we're going based on that.  :tellmemoreireallycare:

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 31, 2021, 02:05:25 PM
Is anyone gon mention keeping you girl code and not discussing things that happened off-camera?  Because Drew certainly broke girl code, if we're going based on that.  :tellmemoreireallycare:

bbvbbbbbbb

this hypocrite ass gor. she's so THIRSTY for a moment  :uhh:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

ssw4919

ssfhjkjgfgjj at "Compliments of Drew Sidora!  :rthosehotwings: "

What kinda "Jamie Lannister sends his regards"?  Was it poison?  :dead:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

C'mon Ralph. I knew he wasn't all smiles in those bts reunion pics and on the jet for nothing. He's definitely going to mixed into the ladies mess. I like Drew but she doesn't have rooting value, the way she's going after Kenya is classless to me. You give Kenya the worst room knowing she has a child with her. Everything she says to Kenya is asking for a moment. 

I wish we can get to see more of Kenya struggling as a single parent. I'm sure the audience would warm up to her just a bit. 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

JCJ 🪐

We kinda need a new Peter tbh. We haven't had a good messy spouse since Peter and Apollo left  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

STUNNA GOD