RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Porsha/Kenya/Marlo is all we need next season w/ Latoya and drew and more newbies. 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

ophmani

this bolo thing is only late because porsha dumb ass is still lying like ANYBODY believes her

:omf: :omf: :omf:

and for better or worse, marlo >>>>>>>
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Just wish Porada and Drew would stop acting like they don't talk about Kenya every 5 seconds..

Vonc2002

I love Drew now. I was on the fence but she chose the winning team and she's FUN
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Despite the fact that she's friends with that GUH, I love Drew downe.

STUNNA GOD

ophmani

damn that "winning team" ain't keep drew from gettting dragged by viewers

bccvvxcvxx what exactly is bein won

:dead:

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Drew is definitely good for the show. The winning team? Chile.... Drew better keep her spot warm cause it looks like Cynthia and porsha are getting close now. Hmmmm

Scott.

Cynthia and Porsha have very cool for quite some time now. Most people don't know that Cynthia is actually close to Shamea too outside of the cameras.

Scott.

Quote from: oph markle on April 05, 2021, 10:15:16 PM
damn that "winning team" ain't keep drew from gettting dragged by viewers

bccvvxcvxx what exactly is bein won

:dead:

I mean Kenya gets dragged too and y'all praise her for trending every week when it's literally full of people dragging her to death. So it really don't matter lol

ssw4919

Quote from: oph markle on April 05, 2021, 05:31:27 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 05, 2021, 05:15:26 PM

I really hate Drew, like I seriously loathe this unstylish ass, frumpy shaped bitch. :uhh:

yea drew is a late, thirsty ass wannabe mean girl and im glad everyone is finally seeing it

Drew is a pick me.  Of course she took the man's side.  What kinda false-teaching, unholy church is she going to?  I hope Latoya wasn't giving them money.   :mmyulost:

FRANCE

Cynthia and Porsha cant be that close since she only said that she only considers Shamea and Drew as her real friends at the reunion 'allegedly' and Cynthia was surprised. Porsha is only loyal to her 'yes' people and as soon as they say they dont agree with her, she jumps ship. Shamea can relate. 

ssw4919

Quote from: Scott. on April 05, 2021, 06:07:47 PM
And l think the peach tree report said something about a new production team next season

Good, cuz  :uhh: .