RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I don't keep up with the friendships off camera like that because it seems to change too much. Cynthia role has elevated a bit to me this year, in it's importance. 

Kenya does stay trending though! Good or bad feedback it can only help her book gigs.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ssw4919

Quote from: Trey on April 05, 2021, 09:09:17 PM
Kenya screaming at Porsha dipping and leaving Shamea behind.

NDNSNDNDNNFFMMFMDMFMMDDNNDMNDNDNSMDNMSNFNSS

D
S
D
S
D

S
D
SD

S
D
S
D
A

D
S
D
D
D

D
D
D
D
D
D

DD
D

D
E
D
E
F
D

D
C
C

C
CC
XX
X
X
X
X
X

X

C
C
D

That hearty CACKLE.   :dead:

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on April 05, 2021, 10:19:46 PM
Quote from: oph markle on April 05, 2021, 10:15:16 PM
damn that "winning team" ain't keep drew from gettting dragged by viewers

bccvvxcvxx what exactly is bein won

:dead:

I mean Kenya gets dragged too and y'all praise her for trending every week when it's literally full of people dragging her to death. So it really don't matter lol

just to reiterate, my point was this "winning team" didn't help her a LICK ccvvx

kenya stands on her own, she doesn't need a team. one is not like the other bby lol
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

f
Kenya is legit the most hated person on this show and yall on here still talk her up on here like she isnt. Lets not get opinions and bias mixed with facts. Porsha is DEFINITELY the fan favorite and "the winning team" :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

ssw4919

It's funny watching viewers turn on Drew.  A lot of them liked her early on, but she's slowly exposing her potential villain teas.  She can certainly set herself up for drama with any cast member now.  Hopefully, she and Porsha beef next season.  

Cowboy Nine

FRANCE

Kenya is doing fine even with the haters. She still gets a nice check and actually has a more credible career than Porsha's ass. RHOA fans can hate her all they want. Hollywood is loving her tho. Porsha's "journalism" at Dish Nation is a cute gig for her though. 

Vonc2002

ophmani

again

for the confused gors

this "winning team" is helping drew NONE cuz everybody sees right through her fake ass

THAT'S the point

kenya gets dragged!

OKAY? bxcvvvxcvcbccvcccxccccvcxvv
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

Quote from: FRANCE on April 05, 2021, 10:29:56 PM
Cynthia and Porsha cant be that close since she only said that she only considers Shamea and Drew as her real friends at the reunion 'allegedly' and Cynthia was surprised. Porsha is only loyal to her 'yes' people and as soon as they say they dont agree with her, she jumps ship. Shamea can relate.

Nobody said they were close. I said they were pretty cool.

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 05, 2021, 10:35:52 PM
f
Kenya is legit the most hated person on this show and yall on here still talk her up on here like she isnt. Lets not get opinions and bias mixed with facts.