RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on April 05, 2021, 10:53:17 PM
Kenya and Drew's acting careers aren't THAT different if you ask me.
And who was even talking about Drew Vs kenya but YEA :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And tbh Drew's part in the TLC biopic is literally bigger than any role Kenya has EVER had but :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on April 05, 2021, 10:53:22 PM
Y'all can speak for yourselves.
Fag, we're speaking for the general public that watch the show. CLEARLY not everyone hates Kenya but most people do. Stfu and go find that lost real world footage, flop only fans having ass boy

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 05, 2021, 10:55:25 PM
And tbh Drew's part in the TLC biopic is literally bigger than any role Kenya has EVER had but :omf:
n

The way you just say anything

Scott.

It kinda is. What's Kenya's biggest role? The one where she was pissed that Kenny didn't dance with her all night on "Waiting To Exhale"?

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 05, 2021, 10:57:16 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on April 05, 2021, 10:53:22 PM
Y'all can speak for yourselves.
Fag, we're speaking for the general public that watch the show. CLEARLY not everyone hates Kenya but most people do. Stfu and go find that lost real world footage, flop only fans having ass boy
Wrong Demetri.  :lopsided:
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowgirl

Kenya has had a legit career in acting. Whether you know her character names not doesn't take away from her filmography. IMDB is there and she has consistently booked roles, how is this to be argued with?

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Scott. on April 05, 2021, 10:59:34 PM
It kinda is. What's Kenya's biggest role? The one where she was pissed that Kenny didn't dance with her all night on "Waiting To Exhale"?
See, you couldn't even type that with conviction bby.

You know it's a lie.

Vonc2002

I would say so. She was also the wife of that ex in deliver us from eva, I think.  Alot of nameless 2min roles :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on April 05, 2021, 11:02:12 PM
See, you couldn't even type that with conviction bby.

You know it's a lie.
ssdddddddfddffff
Nine name the name of one of Skinya's characters right now

Scott.

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 05, 2021, 11:01:40 PM
Kenya has had a legit career in acting. Whether you know her character names not doesn't take away from her filmography. IMDB is there and she has consistently booked roles, how is this to be argued with?
:dead:

opha lipa

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on April 05, 2021, 10:57:28 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 05, 2021, 10:55:25 PM
n

The way you just say anything

anything

:dead:

kenya has way more booked roles than drew and way more income from acting to show for it.

period

you girls can hop scotch around the FACTS all you want lmfao
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

STUNNA GOD

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Come on, Kenya has played the leading lady too.(trios and the confident). Whether you saw them or not is irrelevant. 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on April 05, 2021, 11:05:33 PM
Her biggest role was definitely on The Parkers

:udontlookok:
What did Britney book outside of Crossroads and that Hulu doc begging to release her from the asylum?