RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

G

this is so late. And not them just ending the season early n saying "Fuck it".

Cowboy Nine

I'm screaming at Drew bringing this audio disprove everything she was saying, thinking she had a smoking gun.

Try again, Spongebob.

Plastic.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on April 12, 2021, 09:34:54 AM
I'm screaming at Drew bringing this audio disprove everything she was saying, thinking she had a smoking gun.

Try again, Spongebob.
she's so genuine and real

best selling female rapper of all time

ssw4919

Quote from: oph markle on April 12, 2021, 08:59:14 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 12, 2021, 08:01:15 AM
:uhh:

bbbbvcccccccccvcxcvcc

'moking gun!

he said she was an awesome person. ooooh! how fucking STUPID can drew be??

She's dumb af, and sneaky.

She would have been one of Phaedra's minions crying about other women being whores preying on men.  Meanwhile, they are skanks themselves.  :overit: 

Scott.

I haven't seen the last night's episode yet cause I was flying back home from Detroit. Let me watch. 

Cowgirl

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

HUGO

Ok Drew should've just left this alone. This is ONE situation. So i don't see how y'all let ppl like Kenya and Letoya do all the late shit they do yet wanna drag Drew for this ONE thing. If y'all don't....

:dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: HUGO on April 12, 2021, 11:50:26 AM
Ok Drew should've just left this alone. This is ONE situation. So i don't see how y'all let ppl like Kenya and Letoya do all the late shit they do yet wanna drag Drew for this ONE thing. If y'all don't....

Drew is hypocritical. Kenya said she called them out because they're not her "friends," decided to do stupid stuff while at work, and they would have done it to her. She's absolutely right.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophmani

n

this isn't just one thing vvvccccx

drew has been late since she stepped on the scene and she's being lashed accordingly.

:letsmessfag:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

Quote from: HUGO on April 12, 2021, 11:50:26 AM

One?   :uhh:

She's been wilin out in earnest these last few episodes.

It's quite consistent with who she has revealed herself to be all season.  She's been a Pick Me, male-identified, self-righteous shrew all season.  It's just coming to a head now with this stupid plotline.