RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Porsha:   All communication with the network regarding racial issues must go through me.  :plea:

Who tf is you?  :ummwhat:  

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Trey on April 14, 2021, 01:13:20 PM
Quote from: HUGO on April 14, 2021, 12:52:41 PM
So Kenya went and got her body done and tried to pass it off as a "boob reduction"

:plzstop:
d

That's what I gathered.

:omf:

Ok so what else did she get done? Kenya ain't Eva been scared of a treadmill like some of the other girls
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ssw4919

'A senior Bravo staffer, who asked not to be named, saw it as a dispute about influence behind the scenes: "There are power plays, and people sort of get collateral based on them having contact with executives. I think the different ways in which you assess your success being on a reality show evolve over time. People have different measuring sticks, and that may have become one of them." (Porsha Williams declined to comment for this story.)'

:omf:

ssw4919

Kandi was really out here trying to get Black producers and executives hired.  :sistas:

Porsha was blocking our progress.  :fuming:

M-Rocka

Zankou.

Porsha is vile

glad to see Kandi is taking steps to make changes behind the scenes. 

ophmani

BCCVCVVCCBCCCCBXVBXVVXBCCVVVVVBBBXX

im sorry toya is cray but i USE

:plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Porsha has always been delusional. Y'all remember in season 6, when kandi gave her that part in the play, she gave kandi a list of demands like she was Mariah Carey? She was asking A list billing over legends in the cast. Lmao hdgdhdhdhdh. I'm not surprised at nothing she does. She gets a great edit which contributes to her popularity.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

v

Suspense! Been quiet fa tew long! Enuff is enuff!

Girl, stfu and just say what you have to say and stop being so dramatic. :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 15, 2021, 09:16:51 AM

v

Girl, stfu and just say what you have to say and stop being so dramatic. :plzstop:
n

Damage control after Kandi finally exposed her fraudulent ass

Save it dyke

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on April 15, 2021, 09:37:58 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 15, 2021, 09:16:51 AM

v

n

Damage control after Kandi finally exposed her fraudulent ass

Save it dyke
Kandi is always exposing this pig. :plzstop:

Town hall meeting! Clear the air! State of address!

Love seeing this fat bitch unravel. Takes me back to season 9 & 10.  :feelinmyself: