Kenya: Ask the volunteers! Gotta go! We're working! Buh bye!   :nowgorl:

Shamea:  :diddraispoot:

ssw4919

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ssw4919

Someone said the network gets pissed when they are very late because they have to pay production overtime to film the scheduled scenes.  Imagine waiting 3+ hours for someone.   :uhh: :usureuok:

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 15, 2021, 04:18:48 PM
:uhh:

ok this lil kid acting like this aint cute. he don't have to pretend to be interested but he being RUDE. i just know he lashed drew and ralph wont say shit cuz i can just tell drew is a dont touch my child! ass bitch

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

Quote from: oph markle on April 15, 2021, 06:04:04 PM

ok this lil kid acting like this aint cute. he don't have to pretend to be interested but he being RUDE. i just know he lashed drew and ralph wont say shit cuz i can just tell drew is a dont touch my child! ass bitch

This man is a stranger to him.   :uhh:  And he's being forced to interact with his deadbeat dad on camera for a storyline.  They're lucky didn't show out like some kids I know.

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 15, 2021, 06:20:39 PM
Quote from: oph markle on April 15, 2021, 06:04:04 PM

This man is a stranger to him.   :uhh:  And he's being forced to interact with his deadbeat dad on camera for a storyline.  They're lucky didn't show out like some kids I know.

im not saying he needs to be giggles and smiles. but ges beinfmg rude. lil snot nose ass needs to have some RESPECT. like i said i bet he lashes drew n ralph the same way, camera or no camera
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands