RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

He wasn't rude.  He didn't cuss him out or ignore him.  :uhh:  Just a bit short with him, and honest about his disinterest.  Was he supposed to lie?

"I'm as interested in this convo as you were in raising me.  :tellmemoreireallycare: "

ssw4919

That stranger doesn't deserve respect when he had nothing to do with his son for years.  He doesn't owe that man anything.  They are forcing him to film in an uncomfortable situation.  How agonizing.  :uhh:

ophmani

he was in jail. we can agree to disagree. you dontbhave to cuss someone out to be rude. and like i said i don't feel the camera has anything to do with it.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Scott.

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 15, 2021, 07:42:50 PM
He wasn't rude.  He didn't cuss him out or ignore him.  :uhh:  Just a bit short with him, and honest about his disinterest.  Was he supposed to lie?

"I'm as interested in this convo as you were in raising me.  :tellmemoreireallycare: "

M-Rocka

ssw4919

Quote from: oph markle on April 15, 2021, 07:48:21 PM
he was in jail. we can agree to disagree. you dontbhave to cuss someone out to be rude. and like i said i don't feel the camera has anything to do with it.

He could still write or call from jail, and encourage visits.  :overit: 

Cowboy Nine

I read Porsha confirmed that she asked Bravo and production to have the scene pulled and they did it.

This production company needs to be fired. Trash.

M-Rocka

Cowgirl

Cowboy Nine

Not her throwing her big sis Nene under the bus and saying she leaked texts to Stinky Puss ATLien

:guys: