RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: oph markle on April 15, 2021, 07:48:21 PM
he was in jail. we can agree to disagree. you dontbhave to cuss someone out to be rude. and like i said i don't feel the camera has anything to do with it.
I can see both sides. Everything about this scenario though is awkward. I feel like it shouldve just been Drew and the dad. And at the end of the day, I agree with u completely that kids do need to have more respect to their elders period when talking to them.

And like u said, I wouldnt be surprised if he has that same kinda attitude with the adults in his home. I know one thing is for sure - no matter what, my mom would never let me sit in front of my father who only came back around in my life at 13 yrs old and allow me to be so dismissive. The cameras around and them siting around the table sandwiching this young kid doesnt really help. Maybe a family counsellor would've been the best bet here.

FRANCE

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 15, 2021, 09:30:40 PM

So she's pretty much validating what Kandi & Kenya said?  :shannonsmissing:

Chhh - I cant believe I wasted my time watching this fuckery. Just a whole bunch of NOTHING but guilt. U know somebody is full of shit when they gotta sit down and provide details of every little thing to justify why they did what they did. U asked for the scene to be cut out cause it would make YOU look bad and your black lives matter story line be null and void. Not black women look bad, YOU.

ophmani

Quote from: FRANCE on April 15, 2021, 11:00:03 PM
Quote from: oph markle on April 15, 2021, 07:48:21 PM
he was in jail. we can agree to disagree. you dontbhave to cuss someone out to be rude. and like i said i don't feel the camera has anything to do with it.
I can see both sides. Everything about this scenario though is awkward. I feel like it shouldve just been Drew and the dad. And at the end of the day, I agree with u completely that kids do need to have more respect to their elders period when talking to them.

And like u said, I wouldnt be surprised if he has that same kinda attitude with the adults in his home. I know one thing is for sure - no matter what, my mom would never let me sit in front of my father who only came back around in my life at 13 yrs old and allow me to be so dismissive. The cameras around and them siting around the table sandwiching this young kid doesnt really help. Maybe a family counsellor would've been the best bet here.

this!!!
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

G

Porsha kinda said a bunch of nothing... but she isn't denying that she spoke to Bravo to get the mess snatched... she's saying that the INTENT and conversation was different than the narrative that Kenya's creating. Which is obviously still debatable. :dead: 

BUT as she said.. this was ultimately in the best interest of EVERYBODY involved, mainly the NETWORK (which is why they SNATCHED it). Kandi clearly agrees too, but her slow Riley ass didn't think that far ahead at first. Y'all thought it would've been cute to see them arguing over BLM?? :uhh: 

This is why Kenya is DUMB. She literally has no boundaries or COUTH. She wasn't even involved. 

:omf:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on April 16, 2021, 01:07:05 PM
G

Porsha kinda said a bunch of nothing... but she isn't denying that she spoke to Bravo to get the mess snatched... she's saying that the INTENT and conversation was different than the narrative that Kenya's creating. Which is obviously still debatable. :dead:

BUT as she said.. this was ultimately in the best interest of EVERYBODY involved, mainly the NETWORK (which is why they SNATCHED it). Kandi clearly agrees too, but her slow Riley ass didn't think that far ahead at first. Y'all thought it would've been cute to see them arguing over BLM?? :uhh:

This is why Kenya is DUMB. She literally has no boundaries or COUTH. She wasn't even involved.

You are as dumb as Porsha.

Zankou.

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 16, 2021, 01:16:21 PM
G

You are as dumb as Porsha.

STUNNA GOD

And you have no couth and just be TALKING like the girl you stan for. 

M-Rocka

G

v

Dumb and uncouth is Porsha. This dunce pretty much reiterated what Kenya and Kandi both said a few weeks ago on Speak On It.

STUNNA GOD

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

STUNNA GOD

I don't think production made that decision to protect Porsha, I think they made that decision to protect themselves/Bravo. They're always under heat as is for how they represent black women. BLM is a highly sensitive subject. Bravo AND these ladies all would've been LYNCHED and held accountable. :dead::uhh: This really ain't hard to believe...

I get that fags wanna see MESS by any means, but at some point...

STUNNA GOD