RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on April 16, 2021, 01:29:23 PM
And you have no couth and just be TALKING like the girl you stan for.
Was that fucking necessary?

:ummwhat:

Amazing

Quote from: Trey on April 16, 2021, 01:07:05 PM
G

Porsha kinda said a bunch of nothing... but she isn't denying that she spoke to Bravo to get the mess snatched... she's saying that the INTENT and conversation was different than the narrative that Kenya's creating. Which is obviously still debatable. :dead:

BUT as she said.. this was ultimately in the best interest of EVERYBODY involved, mainly the NETWORK (which is why they SNATCHED it). Kandi clearly agrees too, but her slow Riley ass didn't think that far ahead at first. Y'all thought it would've been cute to see them arguing over BLM?? :uhh:

This is why Kenya is DUMB. She literally has no boundaries or COUTH. She wasn't even involved.

:omf:

I think the gorls here would have enjoyed it.  :udontlookok:

Cowboy Nine

I really want Kenya to walk away from this damn show.

Queen go be pretty and take care of your daughter for a bit.

And let the nieces ruin the show.

Cowgirl

And if Bravo didn't want to show the BLM event, they shouldn't have showed Kenya talking to Kandi about her activism. Such poor production/editing..

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on April 16, 2021, 02:40:50 PM
I don't think production made that decision to protect Porsha, I think they made that decision to protect themselves/Bravo. They're always under heat as is for how they represent black women. BLM is a highly sensitive subject. Bravo AND these ladies all would've been LYNCHED and held accountable. :dead::uhh: This really ain't hard to believe...

I get that fags wanna see MESS by any means, but at some point...

But Porsha is the one that was wrong. Bravo wouldnt be making black women look bad - Porsha brought that upon herself. And since she's the biggest BLM ringleader, she benefitted the most from having the scene cut. If it was the other way around, and it was Porsha vs Kenya with Kenya being in the clear wrong, would Porsha march up to Bravo and ask them to edit the scene out too?

All in all, if they were fine with editing that out, then why keep the scenes of Kenya questioning Porsha's activism?

Porsha wants us to believe she was protecting the BLM movement, but she was clearly protecting herself because if it was 2 diff women in the situation, she woulda cared less.

STUNNA GOD

Because with the way they edited it... that particular scenario was more of a reflection of just Kenya's character, not the network or really anyone else. Hence why Kenya was LYNCHED for minimizing Porsha's involvement in BLM... Like Tina said, it's just ultimately horrible editing and they probably should've left it out altogether. But I guess their thinking was, what ELSE would they have? :dead:

And I feel like your later point also supports the narrative that Bravo chose to edit the mess out for their OWN sake, not Porsha. Kenya questioning Porsha's authenticity doesn't really benefit Porsha at all.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 16, 2021, 02:04:31 PM

Woke self.

Twin kinda said what he had to say.  :butwait!:
!!!!! LOL! I been saying this, everybody paid it dust though.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius