RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: Trey on April 16, 2021, 02:40:50 PM
I don't think production made that decision to protect Porsha, I think they made that decision to protect themselves/Bravo. They're always under heat as is for how they represent black women. BLM is a highly sensitive subject. Bravo AND these ladies all would've been LYNCHED and held accountable. :dead::uhh: This really ain't hard to believe...

I get that fags wanna see MESS by any means, but at some point...

Wrong.  They protected Porsha last season AGAIN when it had nothing to do with BLM.  She drunkenly admitted in Greece that she knew Phaedra was lying.  They edited it out.

If they didn't want to reflect negatively at all on BLM, then they would have edited out Kenya questioning Porsha's activism.  It had nothing to do with anything later.  They don't care about BLM.  Where are the executives Kandi requested?  :nowgorl: 

ssw4919

Someone said Kandi and Porsha are engaged in a power struggle and they use Kenya as a decoy, and I think it's true.  They can't fight each other like they want because both are too popular/powerful and are afraid to ruin their own image, but they know Kenya doesn't give af, so they can use her.

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on April 16, 2021, 03:26:37 PM
I really want Kenya to walk away from this damn show.

Queen go be pretty and take care of your daughter for a bit.

And let the nieces ruin the show.
!!!

She left on a high note after 10, I wish she would've just moved on after that season. She seemed at peace and over the show at that point.

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 16, 2021, 03:38:54 PM
And if Bravo didn't want to show the BLM event, they shouldn't have showed Kenya talking to Kandi about her activism. Such poor production/editing..
Exactly

ssw4919

Quote from: FRANCE on April 16, 2021, 04:23:20 PM
I don't think production made that decision to protect Porsha, I think they made that decision to protect themselves/Bravo. They're always under heat as is for how they represent black women. BLM is a highly sensitive subject. Bravo AND these ladies all would've been LYNCHED and held accountable. :dead::uhh: This really ain't hard to believe...

But Porsha is the one that was wrong. Bravo wouldnt be making black women look bad - Porsha brought that upon herself. And since she's the biggest BLM ringleader, she benefitted the most from having the scene cut. If it was the other way around, and it was Porsha vs Kenya with Kenya being in the clear wrong, would Porsha march up to Bravo and ask them to edit the scene out too?

This good f'in point! :thatssowendy:

FRANCE

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 16, 2021, 10:55:32 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on April 16, 2021, 04:23:20 PM

But Porsha is the one that was wrong. Bravo wouldnt be making black women look bad - Porsha brought that upon herself. And since she's the biggest BLM ringleader, she benefitted the most from having the scene cut. If it was the other way around, and it was Porsha vs Kenya with Kenya being in the clear wrong, would Porsha march up to Bravo and ask them to edit the scene out too?

This good f'in point! :thatssowendy:

Oh, u know she absolutely wouldn't. If it was Kenya or Marlo or any other woman in the clear wrong, she wouldn't request shit. That to me makes her entire IG live and the "intent" behind her request null and void.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 16, 2021, 09:55:06 PM
Someone said Kandi and Porsha are engaged in a power struggle and they use Kenya as a decoy, and I think it's true.  They can't fight each other like they want because both are too popular/powerful and are afraid to ruin their own image, but they know Kenya doesn't give af, so they can use her.
I can actually see this. That's very believable.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowgirl

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on April 17, 2021, 02:51:44 AM
Someone said Kandi and Porsha are engaged in a power struggle and they use Kenya as a decoy, and I think it's true.  They can't fight each other like they want because both are too popular/powerful and are afraid to ruin their own image, but they know Kenya doesn't give af, so they can use her.

M-Rocka

Cowgirl

And I love how Marlo called the sex dungeon mess out for what it is. Kandi should be ashamed and so should Porsha.

Cowgirl

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 17, 2021, 06:25:15 AM

Cowboy Nine

Porsha and Kandi don't like each other at all and I need them to admit it.

oh! growth! good place!

It's all very fake.