RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

They'll be back this summer!!!!  :gorlonfire:

I hope Atlanta's new production team take notes on how to produce and edit a damn show.

ssw4919

Oop

Porsha cares about the OPTICS surrounding her actorvism. That's it. She's insincere in her motives and most people inherently know this. That's why she found Kandi's petition to the higher ups threatening. She cared about making social justice her storyline, she didn't actually expect to execute change at her workplace. Basically, she was talking about it, but wasn't really about it. In short, Kandi proved to be the real activist between the two of them.

I don't understand how a petition to your employer about diversity initiatives from multiple employees would be seen as "acting a fool to these white people". I also noticed that virtually NO ONE clocked her on her respectability politics concerning the white gaze, like they did with Wendy Osefo in S5 RHOP. Are we ready to have THAT conversation???????????????????????

Cowboy Nine

Not a tax lien already.

She just moved into that place a few months ago. I'm crying.

STUNNA GOD

Didn't she JUST move in!!!???

SSDDDHHSHDJDNDJSNDNSNNDNDNXNDDNDNXNDD
D
D

D
D
S
SS
D
S
X
S
D
D
S
S
C
C
F
F
F

C
C
C
C
C
C
C
C
VV

V
XC
X
C
X
X
X
X
X
C
C
V
F
V
C
C
CV
CC
X

ssw4919

M-Rocka

Drew, pick a damn struggle. You can't be a liar, judgmental, fat, and broke. :plzstop:

ssw4919

Yeah, she was all, "We can't expect white people to do better if we're arguing on tv!"

Why not?  :uhh::dead:

Plastic.

when mama joyce tried to blow the candles through her mask  :plzstop:

whole family slow

best selling female rapper of all time