RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: plastic on April 18, 2021, 10:39:58 PM
Quote from: Trey on April 18, 2021, 10:19:59 PM
SDDDDCXHXHDNDNDJFJXNCNXNCNNXNXNZNXNNXNXNXNXNXNDD

Well, the other day Marlo released a video daring me to speak on her name again n see what happens. When a FELON says don't speak their name, you don't speak on it. So I'm not gonna speak on her.

Porsha!! NDNNZNNSNXNSNXZ

X
Z
Z

Z
X
S
Z

S
v
b

ssw4919

ssw4919

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 18, 2021, 09:48:26 PM
Recording! Exposed!

Shrew was more worried about this damn prophet than what Ralph was doing in Tampa for those 3 days.

I can't wait to hear the cockamamie story they will have at the reunion.

Fishing trip!  Spiritual retreat!  Family reun'!

Anything to deflect from that made up story.  They haven't even had tension in their relationship for like twelve episodes. :dead:

ssw4919

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 18, 2021, 09:54:52 PM
I love how the Kenyas, the Porshas, & the Kandis can come together and drag Sidormat.  :feelinmyself:

nmmkxhkkl

I've never witnessed such a downfall in HW history.   :shook:

ssw4919

Well, the other day Marlo released a video daring me to speak on her name again n see what happens. When a FELON says don't speak their name, you don't speak on it. So I'm not gonna speak on her.

Porsha!! NDNNZNNSNXNSNXZ

X
Z
Z

Z
X
S
Z

S

Not with her multiple mugshots after assaults.   :omgwatshappening:

Zankou.

Quote from: plastic on April 18, 2021, 10:39:58 PM

Porsha!! NDNNZNNSNXNSNXZ

X
Z
Z

Z
X
S
Z

S
v

Nbbvb. Bbb.   

Trey is so easily amused

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

Y'all were right... Sounds like Porsha confirmed she's leaving RHOA. "Grand Finale"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CN1QzAEnV1I/?igshid=9amp70miv523
"👑Wow 10 years! Thank you to all of my supporters. #TeamPorsha loves hard and we play hard! Your love has carried me through the years. Thank you for being with me on this journey called life. #Rhoa #GrandFinale 🌹😘"

STUNNA GOD

Just cancel this mess

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Drew is the new Phaedra. That's exactly who she reminds me of. Only difference I liked Phaedra. Bitch looked a complete fool, cause no one have a damn about the prophet mess, My Character! My Family! Bitch who cares??!! Working extremely hard to get a reaction outta Kenya.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius