Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: plastic on April 19, 2021, 09:47:19 AM
if she doesn't return, they won't be discussing her lol

! They never discuss people who've left
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

FRANCE

Quote from: HUGO on April 19, 2021, 06:49:34 AM
The way Drew is getting dragged for pulling the same mess Kenya or LaToya would've pulled...she looked dumb af but let's not do the double standard. Cuz if this was Kenya (which we've seen her do shit like this multiple times) the Kenyans would've been hush

:plzstop:

-Your fellow Porsha

Not fucking quite. When they do it, they make shit pop. Last season with the marching band at Marlo's event, when Kenya re-gifted Eva's doll gift, when Kenya revealed this season that Porsha, Tanya and Bolo fucked (and prob leaked the news). Drew gon take a cassette to play some edited shit that make no damn sense, while Kenya gon say fuck this he said, she said shit and let's bring the cookie lady on set to shake the fucking table.

If u gonna stir up drama, stir the damn pot and make sure the shit tastes good. Drew fucked up - u cant go out like this at the end of ur first season. Kenya would never.

Cowgirl

This year is like none other year

Porsha is so fucking stupid.

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Scott.

Porsha bye with this "felon read" on WWHL. She was a felon when you were up her ass. You didn't care about it then. Fake 

Cowgirl

Kenya yelling at Latoya to get in the car as the Christmas Carollers strolled down the driveway

nccnxnfbbdxbxbbxxxbddbx

ssw4919

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Scott. on April 19, 2021, 10:52:15 AM
Porsha bye with this "felon read" on WWHL. She was a felon when you were up her ass. You didn't care about it then. Fake
nnnnnn

It was late and unnoriginal.

Shamari said that about Marlo like 2 seasons ago.

Vonc2002

I like drew but her gift was corny and the prophet mess was stupid
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw