RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 19, 2021, 02:06:49 PM
Oof! I know now! My bad! Lolz!

v

So Porsha didn't even know the designer of her reunion dress and the gown she wore to Cynthia's wedding, but all she knew was that it was designed by a black person... :uhh: :uhh:

Such a dumb bird

FRANCE

Quote from: HUGO on April 19, 2021, 03:33:03 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 19, 2021, 03:30:07 PM
ssssssssssss
Porsha seems like she knew the name, it was the last name pronunciation that was throwing her off.
sounded like she said Isa the first time then stopped

I thought she was doing a courteous thing to get her name mess right, because of the platform it's on

!!!! It wasn't a regular pronunciation

But the Kenya's stay fuming at Kween

All this explanation. Boy, Porsha is a dummy. Plain and simple.

Scott.

Quote from: FRANCE on April 19, 2021, 04:22:55 PM
ssssssssssss
Porsha seems like she knew the name, it was the last name pronunciation that was throwing her off.

I thought she was doing a courteous thing to get her name mess right, because of the platform it's on

All this explanation. Boy, Porsha is a dummy. Plain and simple.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

April 19, 2021, 04:46:52 PM #7324 Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 04:47:37 PM by Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾
For some reason I don't see Porsha leaving. Tbh if she was smart, she would leave though. Right now is the perfect time for her to call it deuces. She's at that same  sweet spot Nene was once at seasons 3-6 and got the numbers to prove it. She's popular enough to secure many tv projects away from the show, she's charismatic enough to carry her own show(this is coming from someone who's not much of a fan) and have fun friends to help her. It doesn't matter how good the next season could become, RHOA will never get back to its prime, if I was her agent, I'll definitely advise her to dip while on Top!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Bentley. HARRIS!

I definitely think Porsha is to the point the RHOA check can easily be replaced IMO

unlike Kandi ... who uses it to fund flop businesses. It's her bread and butter, glad RHOA is finally calling her out on her bluff with Phaedra

either take the job or NOT... but we know you need it because no other way Riley made it into colle..... lemme stop
:welllol:

FRANCE

Kandi is the one who doesnt need the RHOA check. She's acting now and always got side hustles going on. Plus, is she still working on the show with the OLG? Her, Porsha and Cynthia can go.

And they can just add Khia and TS Madison to the mix. 

Cowgirl

ssssssssssss

You have the spirit of Delilah.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

None of Kandi's businesses are flops LoL. She's good! I wanna see all the ladies jump ship soon, remain legendary while doing something else. None of the core four ( Kandi,Porsha, Kenya, CYNTHIA) need the check. They all could go onto  their own thing.

Quote from: FRANCE on April 19, 2021, 05:37:05 PM
Kandi is the one who doesnt need the RHOA check. She's acting now and always got side hustles going on. Plus, is she still working on the show with the OLG? Her, Porsha and Cynthia can go.

And they can just add Khia and TS Madison to the mix.
This!!!!  Yes, kandi just announced a week ago they're about to start production on her OLG show.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

FRANCE

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on April 19, 2021, 02:21:02 PM

v

So Porsha didn't even know the designer of her reunion dress and the gown she wore to Cynthia's wedding, but all she knew was that it was designed by a black person... :uhh: :uhh:
SSSSDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSD

Hun she FORGOT. :uhh:
ccvvvccccccccccx

That's something you shouldn't forget. But this is Porsha we're talking about so never mind.  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 19, 2021, 02:35:42 PM

v

She's a fraud but support black business! and mess.
On the frontline! For my people! Grandpa Hosea!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: