Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: HUGO on April 25, 2021, 11:05:13 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on April 25, 2021, 11:02:46 PM
Quote from: HUGO on April 25, 2021, 11:01:01 PM
Andy: what is your Native American heritage?  :dead:

Kenya is full of SHIT

:plzstop:
And she explained it and handled that situation perfectly.

fffff she didn't. Cuz Porsha clocked her wanting forgiveness yet still dragging Porsha for the "underground rail road" comment

Stop.  That mess was unforgivable.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Spanish on April 25, 2021, 11:18:34 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on April 25, 2021, 11:17:37 PM
So Porsha gets to slide with leaving Kenya outta the PSA. Kenya wasn't on good terms with her and still included her in her PSA.

They HATE each other so what is the point in being fake about it.
d

!! What is CONFUSING about it?

:udontlookok:

The girl has clearly stated she doesn't even believe in Porsha's motives, so why the HELL would she invite her out to "support" something she's personally organizing? :uhh:

Amazing

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 25, 2021, 11:28:26 PM

Kenya is full of SHIT

fffff she didn't. Cuz Porsha clocked her wanting forgiveness yet still dragging Porsha for the "underground rail road" comment

So is this for Red Indians.

ssw4919

Quote from: Spanish on April 25, 2021, 11:29:29 PM

Kenya is full of SHIT

So is this for Red Indians.

The who?  Or is that you speaking for them?

And they can be mad.  Us Negroes will keep our feet on Porsha's neck for being so dumb about her OWN history.

ssw4919

Drew said that was a cultural celebration with her family and Native culture, but she had a red dot on her forehead.  I'm confused.

Cowgirl

FRANCE

Kenya is full of SHIT

!!!!! Many black folks/public figures/celebrities, even Drew and Porsha's family themselves, have worn those costumes. But not knowing about the underground rail road, now thats just something else. A damn shame to her family and her grandfather. And Porsha has been doing everything in her power since that embarrassment to make up for it.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

April 25, 2021, 11:39:08 PM #7597 Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 11:45:41 PM by Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾
I love Kenya. She's a true warrior to sit through shit every reunion. I couldn't do it. The Atlanta husband could be more involved with the storylines imo, poor Ralph sitting on stage by his lonesome.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowboy Nine

Something about Andy having a whole segment on the reunion about that native costume to admonish Kenya, while he barely addresses Kovid Dodd and the other racist non-black housewives isn't sitting well with me.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on April 25, 2021, 11:42:55 PM
Something about Andy having a whole segment on the reunion about that native costume to admonish Kenya, while he barely addresses Kovid Dodd and the other racist non-black housewives isn't sitting well with me.
It's very telling.

ssw4919

Ch...

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Word.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 25, 2021, 11:44:09 PM
It's very telling.
Very.

Maybe Nene was kinda onto something

:damselindistress: