RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 26, 2021, 07:28:55 AM
Quote from: HUGO on April 26, 2021, 07:15:46 AM
Quote from: Trey on April 25, 2021, 11:29:08 PM
Quote from: Spanish on April 25, 2021, 11:18:34 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick %uD83E%uDD34%uD83C%uDFFE on April 25, 2021, 11:17:37 PM
So Porsha gets to slide with leaving Kenya outta the PSA. Kenya wasn%u2019t on good terms with her and still included her in her PSA.

They HATE each other so what is the point in being fake about it.
d

!! What is CONFUSING about it?

:udontlookok:

The girl has clearly stated she doesn%u2019t even believe in Porsha%u2019s motives, so why the HELL would she invite her out to %u201Csupport%u201D something she%u2019s personally organizing? :uhh:

fffff

Like? What%u2019s so hard to grasp here?

She doesn%u2019t believe in her motives because of her contradictions.   :omgwatshappening:

Either way, other people have put beef to the side for causes.  But of course, Porsha cant.
This conflict is different than "beefs" though. It literally has everything to do with the cause itself. Sddddddd

Kenya saying she's a contraction was a response to Porsha not including her in the cause. Which still is an incorrect statement...

Again, why would Porsha include you to support her cause when you questioned her motives and downplayed her involvement in the movement?.. it doesn't make sense...

:diddraispoot:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Zankou.

In all seriousness no one is as annoying as Drew is. I really don't like her anymore

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on April 26, 2021, 09:33:07 AM
In all seriousness no one is as annoying as Drew is. I really don't like her anymore

Fngngnkggjjhjhhmmnhmhk

I've never seen such a SWIFT turn on a cast member
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ssw4919

Kandi said Latoya came out and called Ralph a b, and Andy said, "This isn't that kind of show!"

Since when?  :guys:

Scott.

I don't think Kenya went overboard with Ralph like she did with Apollo. The reaching is a mess

Zankou.

Drew is so extra and dumb

I will NEVER forgive you for that comment! I cannot believe you! I am so disappointed

bitch you barely know Kenya how the hell can you say you can or cannot believe what she would say

Zankou.

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 26, 2021, 09:40:02 AM
Kandi said Latoya came out and called Ralph a b, and Andy said, "This isn't that kind of show!"

Since when?  :guys:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnfnafan

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 26, 2021, 09:40:02 AM

Since when?  :guys:
They showed that in one of the reunion commercials but I guess they cut it out of the reunion.

wtf is wrong with them

:disgusted:

Plastic.

Quote from: Scott. on April 26, 2021, 09:40:23 AM
I don't think Kenya went overboard with Ralph like she did with Apollo. The reaching is a mess

Plastic.

STUNNA GOD

Kenya is just tacky af. The Retweet regarding Drew's son wasn't anything like Drew tried to push it to be, but that was also tacky af for Kenya to do. She has horrible judgment and morality... Very articulate girl... but  absolutely no class.