RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: HUGO on April 26, 2021, 02:13:52 PM
I don't see..
Well open your fucking eyes hun. They all do the same petty mess that they wouldn't do with friends off-camera.

HUGO

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 26, 2021, 02:17:01 PM
Quote from: HUGO on April 26, 2021, 02:13:52 PM
I don't see..
Well open your fucking eyes hun. They all do the same petty mess that they wouldn't do with friends off-camera.

it's clearly not the same hun

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on April 26, 2021, 12:51:37 PM
Quote from: plastic on April 26, 2021, 12:45:44 PM
children are off limits, so what did Kenya say about her son? Nobody has been able to answer that??
is anyone gonna answer this?

:diddraispoot:
SHSNDJDNNSNSNSNSSNSSNDNS

Bitch, ask Stew. Shit

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

I thought we were all in agreement that Drew exaggerated the situation. I only said Kenya still shouldn't have retweeted the mess. 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 26, 2021, 01:56:30 PM
Quote from: Trey on April 26, 2021, 12:26:29 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 26, 2021, 12:09:21 PM
Quote from: Trey on April 26, 2021, 09:48:01 AM
Kenya is just tacky af. The Retweet regarding Drew's son wasn't anything like Drew tried to push it to be, but that was also tacky af for Kenya to do. She has horrible judgment and morality... Very articulate girl... but  absolutely no class.
ccvvvcccccccv

A Porshit stan saying another housewife has no morals or class. Trey, bby, let's not.

The uncouth and crass things Porshit has said and done wouldn't render her as Miss Congeniality.
SDNDJDJDJDJDJDDDDDDDSDDD
S
S
S
S
S

Fag, don't QUESTION me. Before I ban you from this thread like Porsha BANNED Kenya from the PSA.

ccvvvvccxxxxccgggvvvv

I mean if we're talking class and dignity....
We're talking Kunta KINTE. Let's remain on TOPIC fags.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on April 26, 2021, 02:35:00 PM
I thought we were all in agreement that Drew exaggerated the situation.
Oh okay. Glad we're on the same page.

ssw4919

I thought we were all in agreement that Drew exaggerated the situation. I only said Kenya still shouldn't have retweeted the mess.

I can agree with that.

I don't think the cast members are wrong for forming an opinion about anything filmed.  BUT they shouldn't make their opinion known as if they are the audience.  :dead:  At least when it comes to kids.  All of them mess up with parenting at some point, and it'll only be thrown in your face later.

I just think Drew plays the victim.  She knew which chords to strike to play to the viewers.  My kids!  My husband!  Ack!  :loose2when: 

Girl, BYE!   :overit:

She is a terrible actress as well. 

They came for Kenya as a mother as a whole cast, and she sat there and took it.  She seethed, but she took it.  Drew reads one mild tweet and bursts into tears and has a whole melodramatic meltdown.   :disgusted:

I think Kenya said Drew stormed off in the scene they were talking about Brooklyn.  She had a meltdown then and they cut it out.   :dead:

ssw4919

One thing I like about the RHONY, they do not let stuff fester from season to season.

They talk badly about one another, scream and act a fool, but everything is kinda squashed during the reunion.  :shook:

They come back the next season, maybe have a sit down, and then agree to hang out and be around each other to mess and get drunk until the next fiasco happens.  Rinse, repeat.

They do not sit there and bring up mess from several seasons ago.  They don't hold grudges and cliques for years and years.

I wish the Atlanta women could do that.

ssw4919

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 26, 2021, 02:56:19 PM

I can agree with that.

I don't think the cast members are wrong for forming an opinion about anything filmed.  BUT they shouldn't make their opinion known as if they are the audience.  :dead: 

vccvvcccccc uhhh why the hell not bby  :uhh:

thats basically exactly what they do on the show. its just new material for them to comment on when they're watching it back

:letsmessfag:

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on April 26, 2021, 02:38:33 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 26, 2021, 01:56:30 PM
Quote from: Trey on April 26, 2021, 12:26:29 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 26, 2021, 12:09:21 PM
Quote from: Trey on April 26, 2021, 09:48:01 AM
Kenya is just tacky af. The Retweet regarding Drew's son wasn't anything like Drew tried to push it to be, but that was also tacky af for Kenya to do. She has horrible judgment and morality... Very articulate girl... but  absolutely no class.
ccvvvcccccccv

A Porshit stan saying another housewife has no morals or class. Trey, bby, let's not.

The uncouth and crass things Porshit has said and done wouldn't render her as Miss Congeniality.
SDNDJDJDJDJDJDDDDDDDSDDD
S
S
S
S
S

Fag, don't QUESTION me. Before I ban you from this thread like Porsha BANNED Kenya from the PSA.

ccvvvvccxxxxccgggvvvv

I mean if we're talking class and dignity....
We're talking Kunta KINTE. Let's remain on TOPIC fags.

Don't be hostile like Porshit, king. We're having a civilized conversation.  :caramelapple:

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Tia's cousin filming in Turks & Caicos. Slender self. Her and Tia must be on the same diet plan.  :howfestive:  :howfestive:

ssw4919

Quote from: oph mowry-hardrict on April 26, 2021, 03:50:30 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 26, 2021, 02:56:19 PM

I can agree with that.

I don't think the cast members are wrong for forming an opinion about anything filmed.  BUT they shouldn't make their opinion known as if they are the audience.  :dead: 

vccvvcccccc uhhh why the hell not bby  :uhh:

thats basically exactly what they do on the show. its just new material for them to comment on when they're watching it back

:letsmessfag:

They usually keep silent on family stuff.  No one commented on Mama Joyce except Nene, and Nene clowned Cynthia parenting only to have her son stealing the following season.  They don't even comment on relationships anymore, except Kandi, because almost all of them are in crappy relationships and don't have room to talk.