RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: HUGO on April 26, 2021, 02:13:52 PM
I don't see any of the girls pulling up to the reunions with props and shoving them in ppl's face, physically and verbally antagonizing anyone tbh

Don't see anyone get into physical fights but Porsha
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 26, 2021, 03:55:55 PM
Quote from: oph mowry-hardrict on April 26, 2021, 03:50:30 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 26, 2021, 02:56:19 PM
Quote from: Trey on April 26, 2021, 02:35:00 PM
I thought we were all in agreement that Drew exaggerated the situation. I only said Kenya still shouldn't have retweeted the mess.

I can agree with that.

I don't think the cast members are wrong for forming an opinion about anything filmed.  BUT they shouldn't make their opinion known as if they are the audience.  :dead: 

vccvvcccccc uhhh why the hell not bby  :uhh:

thats basically exactly what they do on the show. its just new material for them to comment on when they're watching it back

:letsmessfag:

They usually keep silent on family stuff.  No one commented on Mama Joyce except Nene, and Nene clowned Cynthia parenting only to have her son stealing the following season.  They don't even comment on relationships anymore, except Kandi, because almost all of them are in crappy relationships and don't have room to talk.

they talk about each others' relationships ALL the time bby

and im sorr' but as long as the tweet wasn't ABOUT drew's son, i don't consider it "bringing family into it". it was simply commentary on the scene.

if anything kenya retweeted that to say drew is a SHITTY mom. had nothin to do w/ ha bby boy. rude, adorable self.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

They haven't talked about relationships in awhile.

No one calls Marc a no-good deadbeat father, not even Porsha.

No one talks about Dennis' dirty penis, not even Kenya.

A mutually-assured destruction tea.  No one has room to talk.  

Back in the day when there were more married couples, they let the chopper sing when it came to each other's relationships.  

ophmani

but bby

drew's & latoyas' marriages were tossed to and fro this season

and those women you mentioned aren't refraining from commenting because it's "off limits", like u said they just don't want their mess thrown back in return

FRANCE

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on April 26, 2021, 12:51:37 PM
Quote from: plastic on April 26, 2021, 12:45:44 PM
children are off limits, so what did Kenya say about her son? Nobody has been able to answer that??
is anyone gonna answer this?

:diddraispoot:

Drew kept mentioning Brooklyn on the show as well and Kenya kept telling her to stop and she kept doing it. Now when Kenya agrees with a fan about a cringeworthy moment on the show, its a problem.  :uhh:

FRANCE

Quote from: HUGO on April 26, 2021, 02:44:27 PM
Quote from: Trey on April 26, 2021, 02:35:00 PMI only said Kenya still shouldn't have retweeted the mess.

Exactly!

She shouldn't have. Both shouldnt bring up each other's kids in conversation or on social media cause they dont see it for each other.

At least Kenya apologized. That shud dead the issue.

M-Rocka

Quote from: FRANCE on April 26, 2021, 04:46:03 PM
Quote from: Trey on April 26, 2021, 02:35:00 PMI only said Kenya still shouldn't have retweeted the mess.

Exactly!

She shouldn't have. Both shouldnt bring up each other's kids in conversation or on social media cause they dont see it for each other.

You know Spongebob is gonna keep rehashing it until she's blue in the face and then continue to keep pressing on the issue. :plzstop:

M-Rocka

cvvccccccc

My Porshit bbys got decimated in here

ssw4919

Quote from: oph mowry-hardrict on April 26, 2021, 04:41:35 PM
but bby

and those women you mentioned aren't refraining from commenting because it's "off limits", like u said they just don't want their mess thrown back in return

The only one discussing those marriages were the newbies who don't know any better, and Kandi.  And she only said he was lying.  They kept it light with Ralph.  Kandi said Todd said they used to go IN on him, Apollo, and Peter.  In comparison, Ralph, Marc, and Dennis get treated with kid gloves.

And not throwing mess back at them in return is why kids are off limits.  Sooner or later, everyone's kids or parenting embarrass them.  I'm sure Brooklyn will need to get POPPED in a year or two.   :dead:

ssw4919

Quote from: FRANCE on April 26, 2021, 04:46:03 PM

Exactly!

Yes.  Even mentioning her "family being under one roof" indirectly references Brooklyn.  So Drew needs to stfu.   :ATLcameo:

STUNNA GOD

Apologized! Resolved! 

She said "I apologize if your feelings were hurt.. which they were, but I stand by what I said. It was cringe"

NDNSNXNNSNHDHSNDNSNDNSNSNSNSNSS

the Twirls n this deluded morality... only a matter of time before Crooklyn grabs her diaper bag and FLEES next. Sads...

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Trey on April 26, 2021, 05:46:22 PM
Apologized! Resolved!

She said "I apologize if your feelings were hurt.. which they were, but I stand by what I said. It was cringe"

the Twirls n this deluded morality... only a matter of time before Crooklyn grabs her diaper bag and FLEES next. Sads...

:plzstop: I really can't stand you
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 26, 2021, 05:09:43 PM
Quote from: oph mowry-hardrict on April 26, 2021, 04:41:35 PM
but bby

The only one discussing those marriages were the newbies who don't know any better, and Kandi.  And she only said he was lying.  They kept it light with Ralph.  Kandi said Todd said they used to go IN on him, Apollo, and Peter.  In comparison, Ralph, Marc, and Dennis get treated with kid gloves.

And not throwing mess back at them in return is why kids are off limits.  Sooner or later, everyone's kids or parenting embarrass them.  I'm sure Brooklyn will need to get POPPED in a year or two.   :dead:

i was referring to the relationship mess when i said they only stay silent out of fear of retaliation. bringing up the kids is a DIFFERENT situation.

and again, kenya didn't bring up or even discuss that little boy in the tweet she retweeted. it was jusr commentary on the scene.

love that she doubled down, tbh. it WAS cringe

:letsmessfag:

FRANCE

Apologized! Resolved!

Fuck spongebob and her cheating husband. When is Drew gonna flee to the set of an acting gig? Broke bitch.

HUGO

Apologized! Resolved!

The way I am fucking shaking smsmsmsnsnmsjsjsjsjsjsjjs

But yeah this!
First her Mom, then Marc...Crooklyn is next