RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

I see Sheree coming back as a friend tbh... just like she did the first time. But how much y'all bet that she's gonna be introduced back as "Kenya's friend" for shock value? :dead:

If Phaedra returns..... idk.. I can see her immediately having her peach back. There's just so much the viewers would want to see and be updated on. She'd actually have a storyline 

Cowgirl

Given the literal pandemic, I think they did okay this season. I would also like to see Eva back with a peach.

Plastic.

eva had a peach & didn't do ANYTHING

she had her chance lolz

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Quote from: plastic on April 27, 2021, 09:25:27 AM

she had her change lolz
She had a spat with just about everyone and didn't care to be favorited like the majority of the cast. I'd love to see how she interacts with the current group..

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: plastic on April 27, 2021, 09:25:27 AM

she had her chance lolz
SHSNNDJDJDJDJDJNDKDDD

!!! They gave LOOOTS of chances. But I'd like to see her back as a friend. Why not?

M-Rocka

Quote from: HUGO on April 27, 2021, 07:46:51 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 26, 2021, 08:17:45 PM
Oof! So corny! Teehee!

Is that the best y'all got? :plzstop:

fff well it is what it is bby. It was corny. Y'all just going up for anything
:plzstop:
bbbvbbbb

Hug' you know I love ya King, but no. :plzstop:

Scott.

I don't think the cast was the issue this year. It was production. The season had the potential to be great.

STUNNA GOD

Do y'all think Nene is teasing that she's returning? She's been hinting at something with her recent "I'm back!" "The Queen is back! Who's ready?" posts. And coincidentally at the same time it was learned that the entire cast was being asked back.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on April 27, 2021, 10:08:10 AM
Do y'all think Nene is teasing that she's returning? She's been hinting at something with her recent "I'm back!" "The Queen is back! Who's ready?" posts. And coincidentally at the same time it was learned that the entire cast was being asked back.

You think she's joining the All Stars cast? Isn't it rumored that another would join as the 8th..

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on April 27, 2021, 09:55:00 AM
I don't think the cast was the issue this year. It was production. The season had the potential to be great.

Plastic.

maybe she just meant back on social media

idk, I think bravo is done with her

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: plastic on April 27, 2021, 10:18:15 AM
maybe she just meant back on social media

idk, I think bravo is done with her
!!!

There's really no way to come back after accusing them of racism and discrimination.

She'll never be back on Bravo again.