RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

This bitch Shrew always has some sob story ready on deck.

You're shaped like a BOX hun.

Shoulda taken those spanx.

M-Rocka

Educate! Adenomyosis! Cramps!

No you grotesque bitch, you're just slovenly built like a peewee linebacker and you're fat.

FRANCE

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on April 29, 2021, 06:59:49 PM
This bitch Shrew always has some sob story ready on deck.

You're shaped like a BOX hun.

Shoulda taken those spanx.

I mean, did Kenya lie? U do have body issues. Now u chose to tell the world exactly what it is. Girl, ur fat. Put down the fork.

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

JCJ 🪐

If they had that conversation like Kenya said why is she acting like that comment came out of nowhere. And even though it was full of shade Drew started talking about Kenya's body first. I can't stand this Ill-built sanctimonious bitch
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on April 29, 2021, 08:24:20 PM
If they had that conversation like Kenya said why is she acting like that comment came out of nowhere. And even though it was full of shade Drew started talking about Kenya's body first. I can't stand this Ill-built sanctimonious bitch

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 29, 2021, 10:58:03 PM

FRANCE

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 29, 2021, 11:25:46 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on April 29, 2021, 10:58:03 PM

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

HUGO

M-Rocka

FRANCE

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time