RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

I'm glad they actually rolled the receipts of Porsha rolling on the floor.

But I'm tired of this girl for real.

Just always lying.

JCJ 🪐

That insider lied. Drew has been looking stupid the whole reunion and Porsha ain't lashing like they said she was either  :dead: :uhh:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

"Dripping all ovah your face." Djfnfnfngngngn 'Ew is so fucking late.

And how are you the youngest but look the worst?  :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

May 06, 2021, 04:08:39 PM #8013 Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 04:09:11 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
dsadasdsadds the way they all laughed at Shew

It's what she deserves

M-Rocka

I'm glad they rolled that footage of Porshit's lying ass. Offended! Taken aback!  :plzstop:

ssw4919

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on May 06, 2021, 03:56:58 PM
I'm glad they actually rolled the receipts of Porsha rolling on the floor.

But I'm tired of this girl for real.

Just always lying.

Dumb dumb.

ssw4919

If treating people badly means you shouldn't have friends, no one on that stage should be friends with Porsha.

FRANCE

So Porsha pretty much admitted that Kenya did absolutely nothing to her but she decided out of the blue that she didnt wanna be friends with her anymore (because she became friends with Nene and Tanya). OK, at least she admitted it. 

Fake ass bitch. 

The entire time last season she was talking to every cast member about Kenya negatively instead of to her. And then started beefing with her out of nowhere. Thats foul. 

M-Rocka

Quote from: FRANCE on May 06, 2021, 08:34:55 PM
So Porsha pretty much admitted that Kenya did absolutely nothing to her but she decided out of the blue that she didnt wanna be friends with her anymore (because she became friends with Nene and Tanya). OK, at least she admitted it.

Fake ass bitch.

The entire time last season she was talking to every cast member about Kenya negatively instead of to her. And then started beefing with her out of nowhere. Thats foul.
Typical Porshit

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Porsha have been an afterthought for me at this reunion. Drew's taken over this reunion imo. 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

JCJ 🪐

Cowboy Nine

May 06, 2021, 09:18:17 PM #8022 Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 09:19:25 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
At this point it's basically a part of Porsha's pattern to interject herself into issues that have nothing to do with her.

It's happened with Phaedra and Kandi, Kenya and Nene.

She doesn't know how to be objective and stay neutral. She always has to "pick a side", but gorl no one was really asking you to.

:diddraispoot:

It's testament to her lack of intelligence and her immaturity, tbh.

Scott.