RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on May 10, 2021, 02:43:40 PM
Porsha VS Falynn would be CUTE. Hopefully Kenya stays out of it and just let's them MESS. When Kenya gets involved, it just becomes exhausting.
Kenya will be great to instigate.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on May 10, 2021, 02:44:22 PM
Porsha VS Falynn would be CUTE. Hopefully Kenya stays out of it and just let's them MESS. When Kenya gets involved, it just becomes exhausting.
if she just keeps it lighthearted and shades down in confessionals like Sheree, it'll be a ki.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on May 10, 2021, 02:46:42 PM
if she just keeps it lighthearted and shades down in confessionals like Sheree, it'll be a ki.
!!

I don't wanna see anything serious from any of these bitches tbh..

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on May 10, 2021, 02:43:27 PM
These bitches need to start filming NEOW!

:shook:
SNSSSSSZSSSSSZZZSSSSS

!!! Andy needs to hit all of them up and send them a location and TIME to be there. And if they fail to arrive, they're FIRED. Let's get this mess rolling

:udontlookok:

ssw4919

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on May 10, 2021, 02:48:08 PM
!!

I don't wanna see anything serious from any of these bitches tbh..
d

!!! Honestly, Kenya n Porsha are the same person, just different mannerisms. They make every situation about themselves. Kenya is gonna make this conflict about her and the past with Porsha calling her a whore n going with people's husbands. And then the ACTUAL conflict with Falynn will be overshadowed by their usual mess. :dead:

I'm already over it. Yea, cancel this.

:overit:

ssw4919

Quote from: Trey on May 10, 2021, 02:18:20 PMDHDHNXNSNXNNXNDNNDNSN DA XXXXXX
Z
Z
Z
Z
X
X

S
Z
S

C
S
C

D
F
D

IM GAGGING!!!! Say what y'all want, but Porsha brings the MESS spread legs

Fixed that for you, love. 

ssw4919

Did she really sleep with this unattractive scammer just because Falynn got close with Kenya?  :guys::disgusted:

ssw4919

No.  As many times as they got on her for being thrown in a pool by Apollo and saying Ralph was attractive.

The cast better keep that same energy.

ssw4919

Quote from: Trey on May 10, 2021, 02:54:50 PM

!!! Honestly, Kenya n Porsha are the same person, just different mannerisms.

No, Kenya has lines she won't cross.  She can be vindictive and a mean girl, but I don't for one second think she would falsely accuse someone of rape, sleep with a cast mate's husband, or put her hands on one of them.  She is the type to console Sheree even when they were beefin because Bob was teasing her about abuse.  Porsha would not do that for her.

It was very telling to me when Kenya said she never lied on anyone in the cast, and no one refuted her.

Porsha cannot say the same.   :hmph:

She's lied on EVERYONE on the stage except Drew and Andy.

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on May 10, 2021, 12:15:16 AM
Gorl fuck you. Nobody asked for this conflict map.

But I agree.

hhhh

As long as u agree. u have no choice but to anyways. this bitch even turned on her best friend Shamea when she got close w/ Phaedra and Shamea didnt see it for that fraud. She's a horrible person. Period.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 10, 2021, 02:59:30 PM

No.  As many times as they got on her for being thrown in a pool by Apollo and saying Ralph was attractive.

The cast better keep that same energy.
I mean, yea bby. But nobody wants to see another season of Porsha vs KENYA. We're TIRED.

STUNNA GOD

The way Porsha n Toya are bout to be BESTIES.

NDNNSNDNSMDSMMDMSMDMMSMDMS
S
S

ssw4919

They kept saying Kenya couldn't be trusted around folk's men, but it was Porsha all along.

ssw4919