RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou. and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

FRANCE

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 11, 2021, 07:27:08 AM
v

Hugo, my love... :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Kenya calling Shackles "kinda foine" and Tampa cute doesn't compare to Porshit being engaged to someone's else's husband and potentially pregnant. That's not cute. There's no justification behind her actions. This is low, even for her.

ffff

Take that all out of the equation though, this woman has been dating the man for 1 month and alrdy engaged and madly in love. The Falynn thing is one thing. But 1 month of dating and engaged (ur even wearing the same ass ring practically that Falynn was rocking) and she thinks this is a good move? She's dumb as all hell.

FRANCE

STUNNA GOD

Sdddddsss

yea, forgot about that. Porsha definitely aint coming back to the show. :dead: Sis did her 10 years and quietly secured a multimillion bag otw out. This is kinda ICONIC.

DHSHDHDHSHDSGDGDGDDBDBDBDBDNND

Porsha >>>

STUNNA GOD

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowboy Nine

nnmnn

yeah, I don't see Porsha coming back.

apparently they're engaged now and they've been messing since January.

and you know production is going to bring on Falynn in some capacity to amplify the mess.

This is about to be a Porsha takedown season, she's probably going to back out now.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on May 11, 2021, 07:51:51 AM
nnmnn

yeah, I don't see Porsha coming back.

apparently they're engaged now and they've been messing since January.

and you know production is going to bring on Falynn in some capacity to amplify the mess.

This is about to be a Porsha takedown season, she's probably going to back out now.

M-Rocka

Quote from: FRANCE on May 11, 2021, 07:37:42 AM
v

Kenya calling Shackles "kinda foine" and Tampa cute doesn't compare to Porshit being engaged to someone's else's husband and potentially pregnant. That's not cute. There's no justification behind her actions. This is low, even for her.

ffff

Take that all out of the equation though, this woman has been dating the man for 1 month and alrdy engaged and madly in love. The Falynn thing is one thing. But 1 month of dating and engaged (ur even wearing the same ass ring practically that Falynn was rocking) and she thinks this is a good move? She's dumb as all hell.
!!!!!!!

And not Ghan liking the post. What is Queen doing? :plzstop:

This goes back to what Claudia said about her in season 7. This damn full circle moment.

Nene's screaming Go P! Love wins! on her post, but as soon as they fall out again, she'll be all types of bitches, whores, and close your legs to married men.. :kii: :kii:

HUGO

v

Ex-husband* let's be clear