RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palladium

Quote from: oph mowry-hardrict on May 12, 2021, 07:13:18 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 12, 2021, 07:12:33 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 12, 2021, 07:00:16 PM
It took her to fuck a friends man for idiots to see her for the trash she's always been but the rape accusations weren't enough to see her for it? Chile l guess

Palladium

Quote from: TinaSnow on May 12, 2021, 04:38:40 PM
Porsha is literally everything she falsely accused GODya of. This is really crazy how most of the girls are just catching on. The Porsh' fans are just as dumb as the bitch it seems.

:shook:

sdsdsdd

Yea

ssw4919

It took her to fuck a friends man for idiots to see her for the trash she's always been but the rape accusations weren't enough to see her for it? Chile l guess

Yeah, wtf.  I saw someone say that in the comments.  "I stayed a a fan this whole time, but this is the last straw!  :fuming: "

:uhh: :shannonsmissing: :omgwatshappening:  bn j jvjvividydj

I guess because many women find value in marriage/their men, and don't support other women like that. 

Amazing

FUCK Kandi.

She TI and Tiny are molesters and rapists.

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 12, 2021, 07:19:00 PM

Yeah, wtf.  I saw someone say that in the comments.  "I stayed a a fan this whole time, but this is the last straw!  :fuming: "

:uhh: :shannonsmissing: :omgwatshappening:  bn j jvjvividydj

I guess because many women find value in marriage/their men, and don't support other women like that.
SSDDDDDDEDDDSDDDSDS

I means.. YEA. What's the issue here?

:sevynstreeter:

Scott.

Yep. I said what I said. Trey and this other person can stay pissed about it.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Spanish on May 12, 2021, 07:47:33 PM

FUCK Kandi.

She TI and Tiny are molesters and rapists.

Fuck YOU

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"