RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophmani

baby LISTEN

porsha really fucked wit the wrong one here. the new fan fav, tbh. calling it. this gor is GORG, classy, and the fucking victim in all thie. and in top of that, seems actually SMART. if she plays this right, she us about to demolish slutsha. yea, i can def see piss juice not returning in order to avoid this.

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Quote from: oph mowry-hardrict on May 13, 2021, 05:20:18 AM

baby LISTEN

porsha really fucked wit the wrong one here. the new fan fav, tbh. calling it. this gor is GORG, classy, and the fucking victim in all thie. and in top of that, seems actually SMART. if she plays this right, she us about to demolish slutsha. yea, i can def see piss juice not returning in order to avoid this.

Falynn >>>>>>>>>>>

She's stunning, shes classy, she's a great mother, she's articulate, she's humble, a fan fave and she's successful. Kinda reminds me of Tia a bit (had to throw that in there lol)

:ohwow: :ohwow:

M-Rocka

Quote from: plastic on May 13, 2021, 08:56:14 AM

SSSDSDJDJDDDDDJDHSSSSHDDH

vvvbbcfcccccccv I already know if this whore returns next season, Kenya is going to give the same energy from the season 9 reunion when Phaedra got railroaded...

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

This walking and breathing contradictory ass slutbag whore.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 13, 2021, 09:52:47 AM

This walking and breathing contradictory ass slutbag whore.  :plzstop: :plzstop:
This itemized list of her trashbox ways.

We love to see it.

DopeSoul.

The way she lays with these ugly ass men for a bag 

Jesus 

JCJ 🪐

I really hope she ain't pregnant for real because that child will be UNSIGHTLY
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ssw4919

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 13, 2021, 09:52:47 AM

This supervillain.  :thatssowendy:

Despite being as dumb as a box of rocks, she's a master manipulator.  I knew she was smarter than people gave her credit for when she outwitted Phaedra and escaped culpability for season 9.

M-Rocka