D
C
D
X
D

STUNNA GOD

ophmani

cccv shamea did this to get porsha dragged

she aint over porsha throwin ha under the bus wit phaedra. and she knew porsha is too dumb to think ahead.

crafty lap dog self
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

vvbbbbbbvvvvvv

Not this interlude in between seasons.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

I feel like Shamea is HARDLY the reason why Porsha is fucking this married man. :dead: :uhh: Porsha is just being Porsha and trying to throw somebody under the bus for her OWN actions. 

ophmani

vbbbvbvvccxbv so typical porsha

this trash ass girl  :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Trey on May 21, 2021, 11:40:35 AM
I feel like Shamea is HARDLY the reason why Porsha is fucking this married man. :dead: :uhh: Porsha is just being Porsha and trying to throw somebody under the bus for her OWN actions.

porsha is amazing.  one of the most honest and genuine girls to ever step foot on rhoa possibly the franchise

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on May 21, 2021, 11:41:48 AM
I feel like Shamea is HARDLY the reason why Porsha is fucking this married man. :dead: :uhh: Porsha is just being Porsha and trying to throw somebody under the bus for her OWN actions.

porsha is amazing.  one of the most honest and genuine girls to ever step foot on rhoa possibly the franchise
n

These layers upon layers of lies. Nick, gorl...

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 21, 2021, 11:43:39 AM

n

what its all true!! She is prolly the least messy.  keep in mind i said least. she is always herself. Never fake or phony.  she keeps it real.  i love that about her!!!

she is my fav from this franchise next to phaedra. 

ophmani

yea her honesty was on full display when she lied sayin kandi was gon drug & rape her.

boy shut ahp

ophmani

Quote from: Troye on May 21, 2021, 11:46:20 AM

n

what its all true!! She is prolly the least messy.  keep in mind i said least. she is always herself. Never fake or phony.  she keeps it real.  i love that about her!!!

oh wait youre serious?

cxxvbchgddfncbxcjfffsjjhbvcmbcxxhgsfbxjsssjjgdbcjvcccxdssvccxccxxxccxxsvcvxxssdcvcxscv

somebody ban this nigga

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: oph mowry-hardrict on May 21, 2021, 11:47:33 AM

n

oh wait youre serious?

cxxvbchgddfncbxcjfffsjjhbvcmbcxxhgsfbxjsssjjgdbcjvcccxdssvccxccxxxccxxsvcvxxssdcvcxscv

somebody ban this nigga

im. just trolling.. calm down... she is my fav though lol  :plzstop: :plzstop:

ophmani

Quote from: Troye on May 21, 2021, 11:48:39 AM
Quote from: oph mowry-hardrict on May 21, 2021, 11:47:33 AM

n

oh wait youre serious?

somebody ban this nigga

im. just trolling.. calm down... she is my fav though lol  :plzstop: :plzstop:

:udontlookok:

M-Rocka

n

v

The least messy? Her "least messy" ways got Phaedra fired. Didn't her "least messy" ways come between Kandi & Phaedra's friendship? Didn't her "least messy" ways play a part in Cynthia & Peter's marriage ending?

She's probably the fakest and the most transparent cast member on RHOA, past and present. The fact that you say Porshit keeps it real is comical. Nick, gorl, wake up. :dead: