RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

STUNNA GOD

Can somebody please whoop Brandon's ass already? Or must I do everything myself around here?

:udontlookok:

FRANCE

Sheree is fucking broke. All her money was going on Tyrone's books and for those calls. Her house is in her mama's name. And her spring, summer, september collection still aint out. Maybe Tyrone and Sheree can do a work out DVD like Phaedra and Apollo though.

JCJ 🪐

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: FRANCE on May 31, 2021, 09:21:50 PM
Sheree is fucking broke. All her money was going on Tyrone's books and for those calls. Her house is in her mama's name. And her spring, summer, september collection still aint out. Maybe Tyrone and Sheree can do a work out DVD like Phaedra and Apollo though.

Scott.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on May 31, 2021, 09:19:28 PM
Can somebody please whoop Brandon's ass already? Or must I do everything myself around here?

vvbbvvvvvbbbbv  :plzstop:

Not too much on my fellow Ohio king

Zankou.

Quote from: Trey on May 31, 2021, 09:19:28 PM

run up get done up bitch

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on May 31, 2021, 10:04:09 PM
Do we know for a fact that Sheree is back?
I think Peach Report hinted around a month or so ago with a caption "3 times a charm 🍑" or something to that effect.

Kalifornia.

Sheree is legit a cheap place holder until they find a more suitable girl to fill the spot :dead:

ophmani

i think yall are really playing down sheree's entertainment factor

the girl is tf funny, tbh
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

JCJ 🪐