RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: JCJ on June 07, 2021, 07:34:49 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on June 07, 2021, 07:32:56 PM
We gon be burned out on this Simon mess before filming even starts.  :udontlookok:

Pretty damn much. It's already starting to get late.
!!!!

Yeah I'm tired of it now

:rudone:

Cowboy Nine

If this is all that Season 14 is gonna be about then the show is just about over, I fear.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 07, 2021, 07:01:02 PM

This video hoe turned homophobic evangelist turned dumb beard turned aggressive lying lesbian turned homewrecking whore.

ssw4919

Honestly, they need to just transplant the cast from Cuttin It in the ATL to start some mess.   :letsmessfag: :kii:

I would live.  Mushiya would come with the arrogant African lashings, and Dedra could be in her Honda and throw them bows in need be.   :dead:

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on June 07, 2021, 08:25:22 PM
If this is all that Season 14 is gonna be about then the show is just about over, I fear.

Oh you already know they're gonna anchor the season around this dnndnfnf
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

M-Rocka

Quote from: JCJ on June 08, 2021, 02:00:29 AM

nnbbbbbbbbbbb

Great, another season of Porshit wide hole and it's high mileage.

Of course my bbys Trey & Hugo will be excusing her whorish activities while bashing Kandi & Kenya.

STUNNA GOD

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 08, 2021, 07:48:11 AM

nnbbbbbbbbbbb

Of course my bbys Trey & Hugo will be excusing her whorish activities while bashing Kandi & Kenya.

vbbbbbbbv damn EVERYTHING abt this next season predictable huh

:dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

Kandi and Kenya were already going to tag-team her over that live she did where she was lying.

M-Rocka

Quote from: oph k. williams on June 08, 2021, 01:20:00 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 08, 2021, 07:48:11 AM

nnbbbbbbbbbbb

vbbbbbbbv damn EVERYTHING abt this next season predictable huh

:dead:
!!!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

JCJ 🪐

I don't like how all of this is playing out over social media. I almost wish this didn't happen until right before the season was about to air

ssw4919

Quote from: JCJ on June 08, 2021, 03:21:07 PM
I don't like how all of this is playing out over social media. I almost wish this didn't happen until right before the season was about to air

I think they should ban housewives from posting anything related to the seasons on their social media, blogs, etc.  It ruins the show.  There should be penalties.  Back in the day, we had no idea what was going to happen on housewives shows, but now everything plays out before we watch.  We didn't even use to know where their trips were, who was cast, or anything.  It was all a surprise.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

They're actually encourage to share things on social media during off seasons. The network thinks it helps ratings. 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 08, 2021, 04:04:15 PM

I think they should ban housewives from posting anything related to the seasons on their social media, blogs, etc.  It ruins the show.  There should be penalties.  Back in the day, we had no idea what was going to happen on housewives shows, but now everything plays out before we watch.  We didn't even use to know where their trips were, who was cast, or anything.  It was all a surprise.

!!!!

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 08, 2021, 04:04:15 PM

I think they should ban housewives from posting anything related to the seasons on their social media, blogs, etc.  It ruins the show. There should be penalties.  Back in the day, we had no idea what was going to happen on housewives shows, but now everything plays out before we watch.  We didn't even use to know where their trips were, who was cast, or anything.  It was all a surprise.
!!!!!!! I think social media is killing the show. They think they're hyping up the season for us, but it takes away from the show because they literally air out ALL the mess MONTHS before it airs or even start filming.

And then the actual on-air mess never lives up to the hype n rumors. :dead:  That's a major reason why we're always disappointed. Just shut the fuck up sometimes and let the mess speak for itself. They're so ghetto.

Potomac >>>>

I love how Potomac keeps it so wrapped up. It's literally a GAG when the trailers drop. And when they did the "Coming this summer" teasers and the random ass teaser clip of Karen lashing Gizelle at the end of the RHOA reunion.

SHDJDJDJDJNDJDJSNXNNSMDNSMSMSNDEDDDDDDSD