RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

They'll bring on a damn Lightskin Muppet but wouldn't give Shamari a second season? I'm not one to threaten to not watch but if this is true, I might really be DONE with Atlanta..

:hmph:

Scott.

Well y'all were the main ones who didn't want Shamari on the show

STUNNA GOD

BEJSJXJSJDJSJJXJSJCJSJDJJSJXJZJZNSNXNMDMDMSMDMMSD
S
S
S
S

S
D
S
DS
D

S
D
SD
S
D
S
D

SD
S
S
S

S
D

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on June 09, 2021, 07:34:45 PM
Since Vonc beating around the bush, im just gon SAY it. It sounds like the Twirls are scared BEISHA gonna pick up where Porsha left off with Kenya's wig at that reunion.

Let's just get right TO it.

:udontlookok:

n

as real as the gorls say kenya as, and as FAKE as we all see porsha is, i think its her slut self that might need to fret a bit
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 09, 2021, 07:22:18 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 09, 2021, 06:50:00 PM
Yall talking about this all they gon focus on next season.  OF COURSE IT IS! Because they focus on whatever is going on with porsha because she's literally the lifeline of this show.  None of these other ladies can carry a show. DEFINITELY not Kandis boring,  bull dyke ass :plzstop:

What show can Porsha carry?  No one watched her spinoff.   :uhh:

The whole point of HW shows is an ensemble cast ki'ing and arguing.   :uhh:  No one wants to watch even the most popular HW from any franchise by themselves.
No one watched her spin off? Why lie :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: JCJ on June 09, 2021, 07:29:22 PM
The show is still boring.....with her on it.
Because she only do so fckn much. Shes one part of the whole :dead:
If 99.9% of ur cast is boring than the show is gonna be fckn boring....DUH. Shes just the LIGHT whenever shes on screen
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Beisha n Porsha are friends. She's probably being introduced at P's or Kandi's friend. Can't wait for Quee to fire shots, hands, n BULLETS at Ken.

:sistas:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on June 09, 2021, 07:31:07 PM
Her spinoff was successful...... which is partially why she's getting another.

:diddraispoot:
Like WHY FCKN LIE :plzstop:
I REMEMBER the show doing well :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on June 09, 2021, 08:04:15 PM
With good cause. She was terrible and extra........and cheap. Yall was in her talking about porsha but porsha still LOOKS like sumn. Shamari on the show was literally like the dollar store in human form. Just cheap and TACKY looking. The bitch looked like a walking advertisement for rainbow or forever 21. BYE!

Vonc2002

And that's where I draw the fckn line. I knew who the ghetto, classless fags were when shamari joined the show.
Fun, DRUNK!
Go watch fckn bad girls club or sumn. YUCK!

Vonc2002

The same goes for that tryhard, pathetic other girl.  The one eva (and now i) dont remember

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Vonc2002

Yall always say that but nah. These are type of shows that need anchor people that we know and are familiar with. They can definitely get rid of a FEW tho.

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 09, 2021, 08:57:10 PM
Quote from: Scott. on June 09, 2021, 08:04:15 PM
With good cause. She was terrible and extra........and cheap. Yall was in her talking about porsha but porsha still LOOKS like sumn. Shamari on the show was literally like the dollar store in human form. Just cheap and TACKY looking. The bitch looked like a walking advertisement for rainbow or forever 21. BYE!

Porsha could look like Jesus and l wouldn't care at all.

Fuck her

Scott.